Epsilon Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.8

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA).

Interview

All behavioral. Mostly questions about past experience and why I liked Epsilon. Interviewers also wanted to know about technical skills. They also were interested in problem solving and challenges you had faced in the past.

Interview Questions

• Questions about what Epsilon does which is hard even for them to explain   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

two rounds of behavioral interviews. One is a one-on-one with the recruiter, the second is 4 back to back with different people in different roles, it is all behavioral and just asking about you working with teams and how your experience fits the role

Interview Questions

• If you woke up with 1000 work emails but could only respond to 5 how would you choose   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the interview through Skype and the people were very nice and easy going, she asked a few basic questions and explained the position to me. The person I interviewed with initially was alumni from my university, and the following interview was with the recruiter. Asked me to tell about myself and about certain qualifications on my resume, also wanted to know about previous experiences that relate to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What is a circumstance in which you did not agree with a coworker and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

3-5 People interview you, usually from the team or sector you will be placed in. You will also have a phone screen before had with a recruiter and sometimes with the hiring manager as well.

Interview Questions

• Can you please give me an example of how you handled a team conflict? and how it was resolved   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Ist round by Bangalore based employees.

IInd round by US based Senior Managers/SME

Third round by Senior Director

That's all folks..
    Reviews are good from outsiders.
    Will be joining in sometime. Hope it will be great.

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

one day interview
    5 rounds of people
    30 minutes each
    you stay in one room and people come in and out interviewing
    I interviewed for two teams at once, so there was a lot of repeat questions

Interview Questions

• Explain your past experiences?
      What is the hardest thing you've had to deal with at work, how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Epsilon Response

May 13, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review. We understand that the interviewing process varies by groups, account teams, and like. We are working to get some level of standardization so things don’t happen like... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA).

Interview

Had a phone screen and was then called in to interview in person with 3 members. I was being considered for 2 different positions which were closely related but Epsilon seemed focused on talking about the less senior role. I heard nothing from Epsilon for over a month when they contacted me again to come in and meet with 3 more people. I had to ask which role I was being considered for. Apparently after my first round of interviews, my background was reviewed with a larger group and they now wanted me to talk to a totally different group. It was very frustrating but I really enjoyed talking with the hiring manager and thought things went well. However, the hiring manager's supervisor had the final say and at the end of my interview, he threw out a brain teaser that he expected me to answer. I know that this is an interview tool to see how well you think on your feet, think outside the box, etc. but after 3 hours of interviewing, my brain was fried. I was told I could think about it and email him with an answer when my initial responses were incorrect. I did think of an answer on my way home but at that point, I wasn't that interested in the job enough to respond back. It's now been over a month since that second interview and the company hasn't even bothered to inform me that I'm no longer being considered. I find that really rude considering I invested 6 hours to onsite interviews with them.

Interview Questions

• Watch out for brain teasers as it seems to be a company standard. I overheard an employee talking with the receptionist about the question he asked in an interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

First round is behavior and asked very common behavior questions. Practice those questions. Second round is a lot tougher, but they are all behavior. Encourage you to be open-minded and be confident.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

First round interviews were one on one. Second round was with about 5 different Epsilon employees, differentiating in rank. You are interviewed by one at a time, all on the same day. Overall, the experience was pretty laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Pre-interview screen call with recruiter. The one site interview consisted of 4 rounds of meeting with different managers. Most wanted to discuss prior work history and what I had done. Pretty easy interview if you know the basic requirements listed on the job description.

Interview Questions

• How would you write a SQL query to pull out a specific data set   Answer Question