Epsilon Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Recruiter with the company called pretty fast and setup a technical screening.

Technical screening was fairly straightforward, but setup in a way that if you missed a question on a topic, they moved on to the next topic. This is fairly traditional, but the interviewer would audibly sigh when you wouldn't state all the possible answers or you don't know a topic. You have my resume, why would you sigh when you ask me about something I don't have experience with?

There were also several topics which were not in the job posting, which I also did not have on my resume.

Overall, one of the more unprofessional interviews I've been involved with.

Interview Questions

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online and listed an employee referral. The very next day a recruiter called for a brief phone interview. Within the initial call with the recruiter, a second phone interview was scheduled for the next day with the hiring manager. Within 1-2 days of my phone interview with the hiring manager, the recruiter called me back to go in for 2 back-to-back in person interviews. I was invited back the very next day to meet with 2 additional employees that would be pier-level. All interviews were pretty casual talking about my work experience - very friendly and conversational. They ended up going with another candidate, but were very professional and asked to keep in touch for future openings. I enjoyed learning more about the company- although it did not have the outcome I was hoping for (a job offer), I was impressed with the speed and professionalism of the process.

Interview Questions