Epsilon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.7

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone screen after resume submission, then onsite interview with team manager and associates. Very pleasant. Chat with manager and team members with past experiences, course projects and so on. Company office is in a nice environment, associates are all very friendly. Generally it was good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

An on-site interview , in which you alternated between roughly 30-45 minute interviews for the day. (About 5 in total). At the end, they sent in a last interviewer to ask logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Should you be offered the position, what is one reason you would or would not consider accepting it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was all done within a few weeks - easy, and not so pressurizing. I had a call with the recruiter first, then later I was called in for an interview. The interview took maybe around 30 mins. I was offered a job within the next few days.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Two rounds - pretty basic Java OOP Principles and classes. Both were phone screens. Also had a phone call with the HR too talking about the basic recruiting process, pay, and other benefits. Was offered an offer at Boston office as a software developer intern. The work culture was good and the interview process was very easy and not that hard to crack if you are good with the basic coding principles.

Interview Questions

• Java C++ main difference? Map-reduce Hadoop OOP principles-list them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview went really well, was supposed to go to another round in person but never heard back from the coordinator after the phone call.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

It was a career fair at college. They told me to apply online which i did. About a week later received an email saying the position has been filled with better candidates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Currently at the phone interview. The interview contained fairly basic questions about my background, skills, visa status and introduction about the company. On site interview is set up very quickly. The HR person seemed nice and friendly. Looking forward to the on site interview

Overall, I would not worry too much about the phone screening. They are looking for people with different backgrounds to fit in different teams. ffasfadfsdgsdgsdgs\

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed on campus and then was invited to their headquarters in Irving TX to be interviewed by different employees. The people you interview with will actually be the person you intern for.

Overall, it was really relaxed and pleasant. They are genuine throughout the whole process and will make you feel comfortable. Be yourself and be ready to have a conversation. Make sure you take initiative to learn about the company and position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience with a technical ability.   Answer Question
    • What do you do when things don't go to plan?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you failed on an individual task and team task.   Answer Question

Epsilon Response

Apr 12, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review and congrats on your offer! We hope you enjoy your time here at Epsilon and that it turns into a wonderful career for you. Best of luck!

--Human Resources Team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through school. Got an email for an interview a week later. Behavioral questions first round, technical the next. Both had two recruiters and me. General questions like "what was something ou overcame" or "what are your weaknesses/strengths"

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any single question being particularly dfficult   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 2 in person interviews