Epsilon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Intern Interview Questions

Updated Dec 27, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

An on-site interview , in which you alternated between roughly 30-45 minute interviews for the day. (About 5 in total). At the end, they sent in a last interviewer to ask logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Should you be offered the position, what is one reason you would or would not consider accepting it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Two rounds - pretty basic Java OOP Principles and classes. Both were phone screens. Also had a phone call with the HR too talking about the basic recruiting process, pay, and other benefits. Was offered an offer at Boston office as a software developer intern. The work culture was good and the interview process was very easy and not that hard to crack if you are good with the basic coding principles.

Interview Questions

• Java C++ main difference? Map-reduce Hadoop OOP principles-list them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview went really well, was supposed to go to another round in person but never heard back from the coordinator after the phone call.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

It was a career fair at college. They told me to apply online which i did. About a week later received an email saying the position has been filled with better candidates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Currently at the phone interview. The interview contained fairly basic questions about my background, skills, visa status and introduction about the company. On site interview is set up very quickly. The HR person seemed nice and friendly. Looking forward to the on site interview

Overall, I would not worry too much about the phone screening. They are looking for people with different backgrounds to fit in different teams. ffasfadfsdgsdgsdgs\

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed on campus and then was invited to their headquarters in Irving TX to be interviewed by different employees. The people you interview with will actually be the person you intern for.

Overall, it was really relaxed and pleasant. They are genuine throughout the whole process and will make you feel comfortable. Be yourself and be ready to have a conversation. Make sure you take initiative to learn about the company and position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience with a technical ability.   Answer Question
    • What do you do when things don't go to plan?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you failed on an individual task and team task.   Answer Question

Epsilon Response

Apr 12, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review and congrats on your offer! We hope you enjoy your time here at Epsilon and that it turns into a wonderful career for you. Best of luck! --Human Resources Team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through school. Got an email for an interview a week later. Behavioral questions first round, technical the next. Both had two recruiters and me. General questions like "what was something ou overcame" or "what are your weaknesses/strengths"

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any single question being particularly dfficult   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 2 in person interviews

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standard interview questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in April 2013.

Interview

I applied via my school's career portal and shortly after received an e-mail with an invitation for a phone interview. The total interview process was 4 rounds: 2 phone interviews with recruiters, 1 onsite interview with 4 current Account Executives and Account Managers, and 1 phone with the VP of the client services department. The process was very straight forward and pretty quick. The recruitment team is easily available and very resourceful.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of behavioral questions and some technical ones but not super technical. I was prepared for more technical questions but I prepared for a more technical role. Every person during the onsite interview did ask how technical I currently was, and to what level.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer is set and either you take it or you don't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

2:1 interview. Both were very friendly and demonstrated a lot of interest in filling the position. They had just moved in so it was a bit unorganized but the space was absolutely divine. Questions consisted of discussing experience in the field as well as challenges and goals in life. Overall, very friendly and the interview process was extremely relaxing and I was very comfortable throughout.