Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter after applying online and had a quick phone interview. I was asked basic questions related to things on my resume. I did not get a job offer though.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging project you have worked on?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1. A recruiter reached out to me and we scheduled a call. After the call she told me to call her on 12/21. I called and she picked up, saying she was going to call one of the mangers and give me a call back. Then... on 1/4 I emailed her saying I haven't received a call back yet.
    2. Passed on to webcam interview
    3. Went to SF campus to interview with 5 people, took a Project Manager exam instead of an Associate Project Manager one and was told I did very well...

- The people who were interviewing seemed really nice, liked to talk a lot about having fun, a lot..things got a little awkward when they mentioned they need to hire more men... because here I am sitting at an interview, as a woman... so I kind of lightened the mood and was like " well hopefully there aren't any guys in your interview pile " ........ I don't know how to respond to something like that.

- I was also reached out to by another internal recruiter that was interested in me for this same role, even though I was in the last stage of my interview already. There seemed to be an internal mix-up..

- One of my interviewers were confused on why I was invited all the way up to San Francisco when the other team was in San Jose area which is where I am from.

- I reached out to the recruiter for feedback on my interview since I didn't get an offer, they said there was no negative feedback and that other candidates were more qualified, it's weird cuz a month later they are still renewing their job posts for the same position. Maybe they are being overly picky.. are they even hiring anyone?? Maybe they are in search for their next male, I don't know. One of my interviewers was surprised on how well I did on the exam because they gave me a more advanced one since they thought I could do it.. so I'm sure it was a culture thing? They didn't ask me any questions about how I was a team mate, but constantly shared about how they were cohesive themselves, then went on asking me questions non-related to being a good coworker, so maybe they didn't think I was a team-player. Who knows?

Other than that, if you get yourself in the door, company seems really cool, good benefits, 2 day work from home policy, they even went to Paris together for work, and do cycling together etc... lol.. maybe I shouldn't have been so serious about work ethic in the interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon in February 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews with a recruiter to go over my work history, etc. and a scheduled 3-4 hour in-person interview with the local office. The offer was dropped (due to outside circumstances) before I was able to go to the in-person interview.

Data Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (West Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

A panel interview with 4 participants on the team that will ask specific; maybe 8 or 9 technical and then situational, tell me about you, behavioral and chronological. However, before the interview commences the hiring manager will come down to seat you and then hands you a three or four page specific problem solving test consisting of 8 questions; which must be done correctly in exactly 20 minutes time. Needless to say, I did need more time but did the best that I could do under the circumstances and that was it.

Interview Questions

• To solve 8 fairly difficult skill related problems and get them all correct in 20 minutes time.   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via linked in requesting that I apply for an opening that they had on their team. I submiited my resume per their request and got an email back 2 hours later saying I was not qualified for the role. Waste of my time, and a testament to the poor quality of sourcing within the company.

Interview Questions

• I was never asked a question other then to submit my resume.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

An on-site interview , in which you alternated between roughly 30-45 minute interviews for the day. (About 5 in total). At the end, they sent in a last interviewer to ask logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Should you be offered the position, what is one reason you would or would not consider accepting it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was really relaxed and was able to turn it into a conversation. Questions not too hard to answer, just behavioral questions and situation question. If you are well prepared and at least know a little about what epsilon does, you will be fine.

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was staged in the following order: a recruiter phone screen, a hiring manager phone interview, a panel interview where I was required to give a presentation in the office, another panel interview in office, a phone interview with the head of strategy based on NYC, and finally, a phone interview with two teammates.

Unfortunately the recruiter that I had worked with since the beginning went on vacation while I was waiting for a final decision right before that final phone interview. As a result, I was passed along to another recruiter who was very slow to respond and did not give me insight into the final interview. My original recruiter provided an informal oral offer and sent benefits materials before his vacation. Ultimately, the second recruiter dodged me for days before letting me know that the team decided to rescind the approved offer and merely said that they proceeded not to fill the role at all. So after six rounds of interviewing both via phone/in-person, what should have been a closed deal was poorly managed, botched right until the end, by a recruiter whom I wasn't even familiar with. I would not recommend this company to ANYONE looking to apply - they will just string you along. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• How would I solve for addressing client x's strategic issues and digital needs, understanding of client x's product suite and marketing it in a hypothetical scenario   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through linked in. The HR asked me to time to call and she called. After she got the details she asked my location preferences. She asked for updated resume. I provided it. After that it takes 2 weeks to get the first round of interview.
    The interviewer does not ask any technical question only high level screening. After 2 days i got email for setting up skype round with 3 persons.
    The skype round was scheduled for 1 hour. and happened only 25 mins. Again no technical details. They ask question like will you like to join our team for outing and all.

3 days latter HR says i am not selected as they want a person with totally different skills. Like ETL instead of .Net profile.

It was waste of time. Again HR never provided her contact except email.
    Also they verified all my visa details.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very professional, courteous. They used behavioral interviewing techniques, which was a good experience. I was asked a variety of questions which weren't very difficult, but they covered my entire resume.

Epsilon Response

Jun 1, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had a positive experience while interviewing with our team. We wish you the best of luck in your career search and hope you will consider Epsilon again in ... More