Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

2.7

Senior Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

they need UNIX but they did not mention anywhere in the JD.
    informed to reach by 11am but interview conducted at 2pm.
    It would be better if they have given the JD clearly.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was very good including the follow ups. Overall planning was great too. There were three interviews with three different groups. Each interview was 60 to 90 minutes in length. The interviewers were very thorough and knowledgeable in the field. They spent very short time on behavioral questions and jumped directly into the technical assessments. The hiring process after the interview was very slow. First feedback was given almost after 3 weeks of the interview.

Negotiation

There was room for negotiation. The experience was pleasant. Surely anyone can give a shot to maximize the salary.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview Process was lengthy and good. First Telephonic, then a case study, then a face to face, followed by a US call round and then Senior Management rounds.

I was very determined to get into Epsilon and hence put in a lot of efforts, I cleared 3 rounds well and even did the 4th round pretty well. Unfortunately still didn't get through.

The bad part is that there was no response and feedback regarding the reason of rejection.
    I sent multiple professional follow up mails asking for the feedback since I felt the interview went well and also to learn any downfalls from my end but again no response. Just got ignored unprofessionally.

Disappointing for not getting selected.

Interview Questions

• Case Study and its explanation   1 Answer

Functional Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Extremely professional and well planned. Been through 4 rounds of interviews and each interviewer had a very structured approach and utilized their time effectively to understand the candidates core skills.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview started with written test which spaned for about 2 hours followed by f2f round where the main focus went on approach to solving an open ended problems. Before this round i've been separately interviewed by hiring manager and the client. Post the screening i happened to have thevobsite interview as mentioned in the starting.

Interview Questions

• Approach to open ended problems   1 Answer

Data Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (West Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

A panel interview with 4 participants on the team that will ask specific; maybe 8 or 9 technical and then situational, tell me about you, behavioral and chronological. However, before the interview commences the hiring manager will come down to seat you and then hands you a three or four page specific problem solving test consisting of 8 questions; which must be done correctly in exactly 20 minutes time. Needless to say, I did need more time but did the best that I could do under the circumstances and that was it.

Interview Questions

• To solve 8 fairly difficult skill related problems and get them all correct in 20 minutes time.   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic interview and was later asked to go to the company for further rounds. It had online test, f2f technical, f2f managerial round and hr round. Even after they said I was selected and asked to send all the required documents, they delayed to send the offer letter and after following up for close to 2 months I was told the position is on hold. This is a very unprofessional way of work from Epsilon. Very very bad experience. Don't attend the interview, you'll regret.

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I felt the positive vibes during interview only. Had earnt alot from the process itself. Hoping for the best results and very much eager to join in the great venture of my career.

Director, Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was rigorous but necessary. The process puts you in front of many people from different roles in the company to get a broad perspective of the position and the expectations. The whole process was conducted over a span of a week, each time being put in front of people from different levels and roles within the organization.

Interview Questions

• Nearly everyone asked about the software development life cycle.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Ist round by Bangalore based employees.

IInd round by US based Senior Managers/SME

Third round by Senior Director

That's all folks..
    Reviews are good from outsiders.
    Will be joining in sometime. Hope it will be great.