Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.8

Senior Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

they need UNIX but they did not mention anywhere in the JD.
    informed to reach by 11am but interview conducted at 2pm.
    It would be better if they have given the JD clearly.

Data Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (West Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

A panel interview with 4 participants on the team that will ask specific; maybe 8 or 9 technical and then situational, tell me about you, behavioral and chronological. However, before the interview commences the hiring manager will come down to seat you and then hands you a three or four page specific problem solving test consisting of 8 questions; which must be done correctly in exactly 20 minutes time. Needless to say, I did need more time but did the best that I could do under the circumstances and that was it.

Interview Questions

• To solve 8 fairly difficult skill related problems and get them all correct in 20 minutes time.   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic interview and was later asked to go to the company for further rounds. It had online test, f2f technical, f2f managerial round and hr round. Even after they said I was selected and asked to send all the required documents, they delayed to send the offer letter and after following up for close to 2 months I was told the position is on hold. This is a very unprofessional way of work from Epsilon. Very very bad experience. Don't attend the interview, you'll regret.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

You will have a written test(Need to complete code snippets for most of the questions), if your clear the test. You will have technical F2F rounds (2 rounds). Interviewers are technically good. They concentrate on basics. Interview will be so cool.Dont have to panic at all.

Senior Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a telephonic round for SR . software engineer on Microsoft technologies like .net, MVC,EF..,linq, EF performance, versions , SQL server.the level of question for 1st round was difficult. EF performance consideration for different versions like 4 , 5 , 6 were asked. View creation, moving model to different assembly etc..

Interview Questions

• EF version 4 , 5 & 6 performance consideration, MVC request response creation   Answer Question

Apr 20, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to interview with our team. We wish you the best of luck with your job search and hope you will revisit Epsilon for career ... More

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in March 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very young and close to my age which made it a little less stressful. He explained the position at the beginning and asked if I had any questions about it. Then the interview became more of a conversation about my resume. Everything seemed to go well, but then after about 2 weeks I received an email that I was not invited for the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume. What is your ideal working environment? What's interests you about Epsilon? How could Epsilon improve the recruiting events that you attended?   Answer Question

Mar 23, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are grateful for your breakdown of an interview from a new grad perspective. Regarding the feedback you received after your interview, we will look into how we can ... More

Creative Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was as simple as having a conversation about advertising and the future of agencies. I was very surprised by the creative director to approach the interview with interest on the different perspectives on starting a project in collaboration with the different teams. In my opinion this should be the exact way to get to know a future candidate and start forgetting the recruiters old fashioned system.

Interview Questions

• How would I manage a project from start if I had to deal directly with accounts department.   1 Answer

Feb 3, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! Your detail of the interview and your perspective on the content was very helpful. We wish you the best of luck with your job search, and hope that you keep Epsilon in mind ... More

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Recruiter with the company called pretty fast and setup a technical screening.

Technical screening was fairly straightforward, but setup in a way that if you missed a question on a topic, they moved on to the next topic. This is fairly traditional, but the interviewer would audibly sigh when you wouldn't state all the possible answers or you don't know a topic. You have my resume, why would you sigh when you ask me about something I don't have experience with?

There were also several topics which were not in the job posting, which I also did not have on my resume.

Overall, one of the more unprofessional interviews I've been involved with.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied via main website, had a brief phone conversation, and finished with a face-to-face.

There were four white board problems, of fairly equal difficultly (but fairly simple):
    (1) select which records aren't in the join of two simple tables
    (2) figure out what was wrong with the precedence of a C# try-catch-finally with two catches
    (3) write the syntax to shade a div in JQuery
    (4) write a simple class that uses an interface

Interview Questions

• I expected a little better opportunity to demonstrate real-life skills than pure on-demand white-boarding   1 Answer

Marketing Analyst Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Got the chance through networking. First round interview has a SAS test (really should learn and prepare prior to the interview), then has a personal interview with the team manager, questions about case, real business problem. Very technical and professional. Look for candidates have firm statistical background.

Interview Questions

• SAS test and case questions. Not that much behavior questions   1 Answer