Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.8

Senior BSA Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Interviewed for a Sr BSA position, had attended 3 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging project you worked so far?   Answer Question

Interview

On campus interview with director of the office and an hr rep. It was all what have I done so far, what I have experience with, and behavioral questions.

BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX).

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Lafayette, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

I responded to a posted ad and applied on the company web site. Their internal recruiter left a message saying he that the company urgently wanted to move forward and asking me to call him. I left two voice mails within the next 24 hours and got no response after 3 days.

Analytic Consultant Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by phone, just some general questions. Then it was a technical interview by phone. The last-round interview is an onsite interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

applied online then two weeks after got a call from HR. A week after, I talked to the hiring manager. He asked me a lot of behavior questions. He is nice and very helpful, trying to answer all the questions I have. But to me, this position is more like a programmer job, not "analytical" role. If you like programming, you can try this position.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with other people? (no difficult questions)   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly. I liked that I was interviewed by several people. I learned more about the company/role in my interview and was asked why I thought I would fit in at Epsilon. Interview seemed relaxed, similar to just having a conversation with interviewer. I would recommend taking an interview with Epsilon.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty standard on campus recruiting process. I applied through my school's website and was contacted to do an interview on campus at my school's career center about a week later. The recruiter was very friendly and informative and the interview was fairly casual with your standard behavioral questions. Nothing too technical, mostly just about myself and my resume and skills, etc. I have not yet heard back about a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used your problem solving and analytical skills   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Interview

If you have a heart beat your hired! They put little effort into the hiring process which is probably because they don't want you see through the smokey mirror.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I stalled on accepting the offer so they up the offer.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person . Mostly looking for experience and thought process. Phone interview with hr and on site with hiring manager. Had offer by end of week, but that is unusual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation but I was in a role I had not previously held

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Epsilon Senior BSA Interview What was the most challenging project you worked so far?
Epsilon Software Engineer Intern Interview none, pretty straight forward
Epsilon BSA Interview Irving, TX Asked me to wrtie some sql queries.
Epsilon Analytic Consultant Interview not very difficult.
Epsilon Analyst Interview How do you work with other people? (no difficult questions)
Epsilon Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview Tell me about a time you used your problem solving and analytical skills
Epsilon Developer Interview Why are you looking for a new job?
Epsilon Business Systems Analyst Interview Rate your Sql skills