Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.7

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Lafayette, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

I responded to a posted ad and applied on the company web site. Their internal recruiter left a message saying he that the company urgently wanted to move forward and asking me to call him. I left two voice mails within the next 24 hours and got no response after 3 days.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

applied online then two weeks after got a call from HR. A week after, I talked to the hiring manager. He asked me a lot of behavior questions. He is nice and very helpful, trying to answer all the questions I have. But to me, this position is more like a programmer job, not "analytical" role. If you like programming, you can try this position.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with other people? (no difficult questions)   Answer Question

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty standard on campus recruiting process. I applied through my school's website and was contacted to do an interview on campus at my school's career center about a week later. The recruiter was very friendly and informative and the interview was fairly casual with your standard behavioral questions. Nothing too technical, mostly just about myself and my resume and skills, etc. I have not yet heard back about a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used your problem solving and analytical skills   Answer Question

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Process is very good, but they will tell you in the end, the interviewer likes you very much, You cleared the interview, but we do not have budget.... to hire you..... plz make sure the package details before weasting your time in the process of interview, they will take hell lots of your time for 1 to 1.5 hour of interview, while scheduling the interview they will agree to give you 30 hike ...... but they will end of with budget issue..........

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Jun 18, 2015 – HR

Thank you for your candid feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your experience. It is very important to us that you have a good view of Epsilon, of our staffing partner, and that your ... More

Database Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

This is probably the worst interview I ever had.First of all,I went for Database Manager.They gave a case study in which I have to provide solution for an online portal.Such a complete mismatch.The interviewer doesn't acknowledge you.You will not feel like having an eye to contact for obvious reasons.And the interviewer questions that too.I don't think I would come this far in career with out knowing such basic behaviour. Grow up!
    He wasted my time asking stupid questions like how much do you rate yourself in PL/SQL,Unix,when he was not even bothered to test my knowledge.
    Just waste of time & effort.

Interview Questions

• We are hiring for a manager role.You are working as Associate Manager.Why do you think I will hire you?   1 Answer
    • Why is your experience diversed?   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via linked in requesting that I apply for an opening that they had on their team. I submiited my resume per their request and got an email back 2 hours later saying I was not qualified for the role. Waste of my time, and a testament to the poor quality of sourcing within the company.

Interview Questions

• I was never asked a question other then to submit my resume.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon in October 2011.

Interview

I was very underwhelmed with this company's recruitment process.

1) They post the same position multiple times in the same week, except it is a different job code because the team is different. Otherwise, the description is exactly the same. So, you have to apply to each one. I received 'no thanks' auto replies to 5 of the SAME JOB on the SAME WEEK I was contacted for one of them.
    2) The recruiter called to schedule a phone interview for later in the week. Then, she completely missed the appointment and I had to track HER down.
    3) Because she took the time to schedule something, I was expecting a more in-depth phone interview. Instead, I got a few rookie questions: "What position did you apply for? What is your understanding of the position? Where do you want to be in 3 years?" Are you KIDDING me? You set up a time slot for a 5 minute conversation that was clearly designed to ensure I wasn't a complete idiot? Couldn't you have done that the first time we spoke?

At any rate, she said she would submit my resume, and then I never heard back. That's fine, if the reviews I read on glassdor are any indication of the company culture.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Currently at the phone interview. The interview contained fairly basic questions about my background, skills, visa status and introduction about the company. On site interview is set up very quickly. The HR person seemed nice and friendly. Looking forward to the on site interview

Overall, I would not worry too much about the phone screening. They are looking for people with different backgrounds to fit in different teams. ffasfadfsdgsdgsdgs\

Vice President Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

good intro by the HR person, however, the rest of the team seemed uninterested and disengaged in the overall process. After the interviews were completed there was no followup even though the HR person promised to get back either directly or through the recruiter within three days. Seemed that the company is not organized well in terms of what they are really looking for.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Jan 15, 2016 – HR

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your honest comments regarding our interview process and follow-up. This is something we are actively working to measure and improve in 2016, and your ... More

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. They are so quick and scheduled phone screening on the very next day. They said they are hiring only h1 people or citizens. It would be good if they mention this in Job Description. Anyway all the best to you guys!

Interview Questions

• Do have H1(work permit for aliens)?   1 Answer

Mar 23, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are happy you had an easy interview process and your interaction with our recruiter was positive. We do apologize about the confusion regarding work status and will look ... More