Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.8

Data Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

totally 4 rounds of interview
    1> Tech interview with manager
    2> Project specific interview (with US counterparts)
    3> Project specific interview (with directors)
    4> HR interview
    and finally salary negotiation. it took just 2 days to get approval. then finally background verification before i finally join the company.

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Quite standard process - hr phone, 2 phone screens with team member and HM, then onsite. The onsite included a technical test and 4-5 round 1-on-1 with the team members. The overall process was smooth and pleasant.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter after applying online and had a quick phone interview. I was asked basic questions related to things on my resume. I did not get a job offer though.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging project you have worked on?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1. A recruiter reached out to me and we scheduled a call. After the call she told me to call her on 12/21. I called and she picked up, saying she was going to call one of the mangers and give me a call back. Then... on 1/4 I emailed her saying I haven't received a call back yet.
    2. Passed on to webcam interview
    3. Went to SF campus to interview with 5 people, took a Project Manager exam instead of an Associate Project Manager one and was told I did very well...

- The people who were interviewing seemed really nice, liked to talk a lot about having fun, a lot..things got a little awkward when they mentioned they need to hire more men... because here I am sitting at an interview, as a woman... so I kind of lightened the mood and was like " well hopefully there aren't any guys in your interview pile " ........ I don't know how to respond to something like that.

- I was also reached out to by another internal recruiter that was interested in me for this same role, even though I was in the last stage of my interview already. There seemed to be an internal mix-up..

- One of my interviewers were confused on why I was invited all the way up to San Francisco when the other team was in San Jose area which is where I am from.

- I reached out to the recruiter for feedback on my interview since I didn't get an offer, they said there was no negative feedback and that other candidates were more qualified, it's weird cuz a month later they are still renewing their job posts for the same position. Maybe they are being overly picky.. are they even hiring anyone?? Maybe they are in search for their next male, I don't know. One of my interviewers was surprised on how well I did on the exam because they gave me a more advanced one since they thought I could do it.. so I'm sure it was a culture thing? They didn't ask me any questions about how I was a team mate, but constantly shared about how they were cohesive themselves, then went on asking me questions non-related to being a good coworker, so maybe they didn't think I was a team-player. Who knows?

Other than that, if you get yourself in the door, company seems really cool, good benefits, 2 day work from home policy, they even went to Paris together for work, and do cycling together etc... lol.. maybe I shouldn't have been so serious about work ethic in the interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon in February 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews with a recruiter to go over my work history, etc. and a scheduled 3-4 hour in-person interview with the local office. The offer was dropped (due to outside circumstances) before I was able to go to the in-person interview.

Functional Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Extremely professional and well planned. Been through 4 rounds of interviews and each interviewer had a very structured approach and utilized their time effectively to understand the candidates core skills.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via linked in requesting that I apply for an opening that they had on their team. I submiited my resume per their request and got an email back 2 hours later saying I was not qualified for the role. Waste of my time, and a testament to the poor quality of sourcing within the company.

Interview Questions

• I was never asked a question other then to submit my resume.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

1) initial screening
    2) HR
    3) Technical - with Director
    4) Practical Assignment as test
    5) Technical - Client Manger
    6) HR again

I liked the interview process, as the company is interested in relevant skills to JD. Overall I appreciate the process and it went so smooth. HR communication was really helpful throughout the interview process. Thanks for all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i haven't negotiated.

Developer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online aptitude and coding round followed by Group Discussion and two personal interviews(Technical and HR)

Shortlisted candidates were announced within an hour of online test.
    The GD had 8-10 people in each group. The topic was general, like Online Shopping Vs Retail Shopping. Whoever got through GD got goodies from Epsilon!
    The technical round was an elimination round. Questions revolved mainly around Projects and internships and few programming questions.
    The final round was a HR round which again was an elimination round. Final selects were announced within an hour of the final round.
    The entire process was complete in about 14 hours.

Interview Questions

• Details about the internships and projects were discussed.
      Any C program was asked to be written.
      Why would you like to work for Epsilon?
      How would your friends describe you?
      Answer Question

IT Service Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a great experience during the interview rounds. Technically they will try to understand the person and provide them a position according to their skills. I really liked the way interviews rounds went.

Interview Questions

• How quickly you can adjust to our environment and process   Answer Question