Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I applied online. I received notice that my application was not selected within 2 days. I really did appreciate the email letting me know that I wasn't a contender for the role as opposed to radio silence.

Ad Dev Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Complete waste of time.
    If your career means nothing to you go for it.

•They'll waste one entire day, put you through rounds get you till the final round

•Ask you to submit documents and initiates background verification without offer letter

• Will never answer calls from that day.

• One of my worst management seen - The HR's act as though they own the company.

3 rounds of F2F round
    One final round with the Hiring manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself
      Why epsilon
      Few questions on marketing
      A simple interview process   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

On campus interview with recruiter followed up by a round in their NY office. Heard back within about a week to make to next round in NY office. Pretty standard questions, some more tailored to Digital side of things, and emphasis on ability to do client facing work. Interviewed with 5 individuals from different teams in 30 minute rounds. Received an offer. Overall had a really positive experience with the recruiter and everyone I interviewed with.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview took 2 rounds one is pure technical where they will check for core dba activities mainly in DG, and performance tunning. i have cleared technical round and managerial round where he asked about what are the challenging roles in previous organisations and completed HR round where she checked communication skills and package details, After that she asked for Documents and previous company reliving letters and personal doc to release the offer letter. But they didnt released the offer letter when asked why it is not release no response from HR. And I checked with my friend who is working in epsilon . from him i got the update like they didnt short listed you as your package is high. eventhough i agreed to for what ever they requested for.

friends. one suggestion is even though you cleared the interview do keep hopes on this company they just do the interview for name shake, never release the offer letters. and never respond. i had very bad experience with HR manager who dont have concerns about the ppl who selected by technical panels. HR manager having the priories for those who have less salary.

Interview Questions

• ask what you mentioned in CV   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epsilon in May 2016.

Interview

Well processed , but had to follow up for feedback since at times there were no e-mails are calls made.

Made the interviews process on time when it was scheduled

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Not a quality based interviews. Peers can interview their peers over the phone or F2F. Expectations are not setup correctly during interviews. the position you applied and you work for will be different

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process, and I heard back within two weeks. First round was a 30 minute behavior interview; second and final round was around two hours, and again were behavioral interviews with about four upper management individuals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with conflict, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview Process was lengthy and good. First Telephonic, then a case study, then a face to face, followed by a US call round and then Senior Management rounds.

I was very determined to get into Epsilon and hence put in a lot of efforts, I cleared 3 rounds well and even did the 4th round pretty well. Unfortunately still didn't get through.

The bad part is that there was no response and feedback regarding the reason of rejection.
    I sent multiple professional follow up mails asking for the feedback since I felt the interview went well and also to learn any downfalls from my end but again no response. Just got ignored unprofessionally.

Disappointing for not getting selected.

Interview Questions

• Case Study and its explanation   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon in July 2017.

Interview

1st round was a technical f2f round.
    I was asked to reach their office by 11am and I was there on time. I had to go back to work after the interview. Epsilon made me wait until 5pm for the first round. The interviewer had a weird egotistic expression on his face throughout the interview. It was as if he was doing me a favor by asking questions. Totally miserable way of conducting interviews. The HR person was so frustrated for some reason and she had no patience to even answer the queries of candidates who they made to wait for more than 6hrs for an interview.
    I would never even consider epsilon again.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

online test, letter writing on one topic,techinicalroundfinally hr round online test topics on java apptitude questions are ther it was easy letter writing on a topic for a company