Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

130 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview Process was lengthy and good. First Telephonic, then a case study, then a face to face, followed by a US call round and then Senior Management rounds.

I was very determined to get into Epsilon and hence put in a lot of efforts, I cleared 3 rounds well and even did the 4th round pretty well. Unfortunately still didn't get through.

The bad part is that there was no response and feedback regarding the reason of rejection.
    I sent multiple professional follow up mails asking for the feedback since I felt the interview went well and also to learn any downfalls from my end but again no response. Just got ignored unprofessionally.

Disappointing for not getting selected.

Interview Questions

• Case Study and its explanation   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon in July 2017.

Interview

1st round was a technical f2f round.
    I was asked to reach their office by 11am and I was there on time. I had to go back to work after the interview. Epsilon made me wait until 5pm for the first round. The interviewer had a weird egotistic expression on his face throughout the interview. It was as if he was doing me a favor by asking questions. Totally miserable way of conducting interviews. The HR person was so frustrated for some reason and she had no patience to even answer the queries of candidates who they made to wait for more than 6hrs for an interview.
    I would never even consider epsilon again.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

online test, letter writing on one topic,techinicalroundfinally hr round online test topics on java apptitude questions are ther it was easy letter writing on a topic for a company

Trms Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was quiet easy n comfortable for me to attend the interview based on my qualification and my experience. If glass door was not their I wouldn't have got to know about the company and the openings. Thanks a lot for glass door please keeo updated regarding more opportunities..it helped me a lot.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle pressure ?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon in July 2017.

Interview

HR's are unprofessional. They don't give enough information about the interview process. Mostly all of them are freshers and they have no idea to co ordinate between candidates and hiring team. I was made to wait 3 hours. They don't give proper feedback of the interview as well. There were 2 rounds of F2F interview which went good. Technical ppl were gud but hr team is bad.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teddington, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Teddington, London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with a HR lady, she was thorough and professional, she was screening for specific skills set. Then interview in person with 1 young manager, he was lacking in candidate interviewing skills, and I presume generally a wider prespective. HR described the environment as a family like close circle, which I guess does not encourage diversity in unique matching skillset or personalities.

Interview Questions

• no specific questions - in a disorganised fashion I was just asked to talk about myself, and probably covered every questions he may have had   Answer Question

Production Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The Interview process was very good ontime everything,First technical round nice logical questions as per the requirement were asked,i got through that,Second was Managerial round ,it was also perfect,Third was HR round which i got through,was asked to leave for the day and will get intimation for further process.
    Done so many follow-ups but no response.

Interview Questions

• Started with basic technical questions then went to the depth logic.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Written test followed by f2f. Written test is like you applied for some service company. An interview was scheduled on a weekday. It looks like a drive on a weekday as there are 20-25 candidates came for an interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Have received call from Company's HR. Interviews were conducted as per schedule date / time

1. Telephonic Round of Interview with Senior Project Manager
    2. Sr Director F2F - case study, solution's & presentation

Interview Questions

• 1. What is project management approach followed by you?
      2 . What is your role as scrum master in the project? What is your experience in managing agile projects
      3.Do you have experience on CRM / Loyalty solution?
      4.What are 3 key challenges you have faced in terms of client interaction?
      5. How you are technical involved in the project?
      6.How do you rate yourself in SQLs
      7. Explain about your product ?

2nd Round:
      1. Case Study : I was given case study of 1 page that comprises of information on custom development of CRM solution, deliverable, timelines etc
      2. Develop project plan, execution approach, resource planning, assumptions, governance model, deliverable for this case study
      3. One has to present your solution / approach to Sr director, who will ask question related to your solution / project management approach.
      4. Profile - Team management and challenges
      5. What are lessons learnt in managing team. What you think you could have done better in your career? What is your plan for next 3 - 5 years
      6. How can you contribute towards Epsilon
      7. What is current skills that you can map to current role being offered in Epsilon

Result:
      1.Passed first round
      2.Second Round result - " We often have to make difficult choices between many capable candidates as the hiring process has been competitive. " - Rejected

Overall experience was good. I felt they are looking for "ideal" candidate for this opening, who has vast experience in handling big projects ($B) and expects to have thorough planning of case study in an hour time.
      Director was kind enough to provide feedback instantly & overall experience was good enough so that I can prepare myself.

Questions that was asked by me:
      1. This position or exactly similar one was opened for quite sometime, more than year. Are you looking for ideal candidate for this role? What is kind of profile that is hunted
      2. How is your Epsilon different from other organization?
      3. Do you follow PMI standard practices, adhoc, loosely defined project management methodology - Ans Customer First Approach, Depends!   1 Answer

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Worst Interview Process, The HR and the interview panel is not synced.

While Interview was scheduling the need role was for Manual Testing and database knowledge. But the interview panel said the is for testing the PL/SQL code.

Interview Questions

• To write some PL/SQL code - PL/SQL developer was taking interview for a QA   Answer Question