Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

268 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process, and I heard back within two weeks. First round was a 30 minute behavior interview; second and final round was around two hours, and again were behavioral interviews with about four upper management individuals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with conflict, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview Process was lengthy and good. First Telephonic, then a case study, then a face to face, followed by a US call round and then Senior Management rounds.

I was very determined to get into Epsilon and hence put in a lot of efforts, I cleared 3 rounds well and even did the 4th round pretty well. Unfortunately still didn't get through.

The bad part is that there was no response and feedback regarding the reason of rejection.
    I sent multiple professional follow up mails asking for the feedback since I felt the interview went well and also to learn any downfalls from my end but again no response. Just got ignored unprofessionally.

Disappointing for not getting selected.

Interview Questions

• Case Study and its explanation   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon in July 2017.

Interview

1st round was a technical f2f round.
    I was asked to reach their office by 11am and I was there on time. I had to go back to work after the interview. Epsilon made me wait until 5pm for the first round. The interviewer had a weird egotistic expression on his face throughout the interview. It was as if he was doing me a favor by asking questions. Totally miserable way of conducting interviews. The HR person was so frustrated for some reason and she had no patience to even answer the queries of candidates who they made to wait for more than 6hrs for an interview.
    I would never even consider epsilon again.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

online test, letter writing on one topic,techinicalroundfinally hr round online test topics on java apptitude questions are ther it was easy letter writing on a topic for a company

Director of Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epsilon (Burlington, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

It is more of a comprehensive interview. In my opinion, the interview does not necessarily give the employer enough information about the applicant. It is based on randomly selected interviewer what questions are asked.

Interview Questions

• Why do you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I feel compelled to start off by describing the room. It's me and my future boss in a conference room designed for 50+ people... let's just say the experience is a bit uncomfortable. The rest of the interview was pretty uneventful with many standard questions regarding experience, management style etc.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my presentation style and then asked to present a former project from my portfolio.   Answer Question

Trms Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was quiet easy n comfortable for me to attend the interview based on my qualification and my experience. If glass door was not their I wouldn't have got to know about the company and the openings. Thanks a lot for glass door please keeo updated regarding more opportunities..it helped me a lot.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle pressure ?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon in July 2017.

Interview

HR's are unprofessional. They don't give enough information about the interview process. Mostly all of them are freshers and they have no idea to co ordinate between candidates and hiring team. I was made to wait 3 hours. They don't give proper feedback of the interview as well. There were 2 rounds of F2F interview which went good. Technical ppl were gud but hr team is bad.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teddington, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Teddington, London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with a HR lady, she was thorough and professional, she was screening for specific skills set. Then interview in person with 1 young manager, he was lacking in candidate interviewing skills, and I presume generally a wider prespective. HR described the environment as a family like close circle, which I guess does not encourage diversity in unique matching skillset or personalities.

Interview Questions

• no specific questions - in a disorganised fashion I was just asked to talk about myself, and probably covered every questions he may have had   Answer Question

Production Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The Interview process was very good ontime everything,First technical round nice logical questions as per the requirement were asked,i got through that,Second was Managerial round ,it was also perfect,Third was HR round which i got through,was asked to leave for the day and will get intimation for further process.
    Done so many follow-ups but no response.

Interview Questions

• Started with basic technical questions then went to the depth logic.   1 Answer