Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon in February 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews with a recruiter to go over my work history, etc. and a scheduled 3-4 hour in-person interview with the local office. The offer was dropped (due to outside circumstances) before I was able to go to the in-person interview.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via linked in requesting that I apply for an opening that they had on their team. I submiited my resume per their request and got an email back 2 hours later saying I was not qualified for the role. Waste of my time, and a testament to the poor quality of sourcing within the company.

Interview Questions

• I was never asked a question other then to submit my resume.   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I came into it when the company was called SolutionSet -- Epsilon absorbed the company a couple years into my tour of duty there. SolutionSet was a smallish agency at the time. The process was pretty standard and straightforward: As a senior-level writer, I interviewed with the Creative Director, the CEO / Founder, and a couple of my potential teammates.

Interview Questions

• What competencies were important to me as a marketing writer?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Quick and mutually satisfying.

Data Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (West Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

A panel interview with 4 participants on the team that will ask specific; maybe 8 or 9 technical and then situational, tell me about you, behavioral and chronological. However, before the interview commences the hiring manager will come down to seat you and then hands you a three or four page specific problem solving test consisting of 8 questions; which must be done correctly in exactly 20 minutes time. Needless to say, I did need more time but did the best that I could do under the circumstances and that was it.

Interview Questions

• To solve 8 fairly difficult skill related problems and get them all correct in 20 minutes time.   1 Answer

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA).

Interview

Phone screen that went over my resume, followed by invite for in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 5 back-to-back interviews (30min each), which were largely behavioral. I appreciated the opportunity to ask questions and learn a lot more about Epsilon too. Everyone was super friendly, and HR was very helpful in understanding where I was in the process.

Security Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Applied through Campus jobsite and later e-mailed by recruiter. Recruiter was extremely helpful through the entire process and kept my updated on where I was in terms of the recruitment and selection process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

An on-site interview , in which you alternated between roughly 30-45 minute interviews for the day. (About 5 in total). At the end, they sent in a last interviewer to ask logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Should you be offered the position, what is one reason you would or would not consider accepting it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

One phone interview with a recruiter and then I was brought in for an in-office interview with 3 people (one supervisor, 1 peers, one upper management that was via phone.) It was very typical in all aspects with the exception that I was not called back for a follow up - just given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background. (Basically give a run down of your resume)   Answer Question
    • What level (in $$$) of projects have you worked on and for what types of clients   Answer Question
    • One is one issue you had with a project and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Had one interview with 4 different people, who were all very kind and asked many personality-based questions, very conversational and friendly. Recruiter was great in communicating each update on my status in the hiring process. They extended a verbal offer about one week after the interview, and received a written offer about a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were challenged in your previous role   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was really relaxed and was able to turn it into a conversation. Questions not too hard to answer, just behavioral questions and situation question. If you are well prepared and at least know a little about what epsilon does, you will be fine.