Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

274 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1. A recruiter reached out to me and we scheduled a call. After the call she told me to call her on 12/21. I called and she picked up, saying she was going to call one of the mangers and give me a call back. Then... on 1/4 I emailed her saying I haven't received a call back yet.
    2. Passed on to webcam interview
    3. Went to SF campus to interview with 5 people, took a Project Manager exam instead of an Associate Project Manager one and was told I did very well...

- The people who were interviewing seemed really nice, liked to talk a lot about having fun, a lot..things got a little awkward when they mentioned they need to hire more men... because here I am sitting at an interview, as a woman... so I kind of lightened the mood and was like " well hopefully there aren't any guys in your interview pile " ........ I don't know how to respond to something like that.

- I was also reached out to by another internal recruiter that was interested in me for this same role, even though I was in the last stage of my interview already. There seemed to be an internal mix-up..

- One of my interviewers were confused on why I was invited all the way up to San Francisco when the other team was in San Jose area which is where I am from.

- I reached out to the recruiter for feedback on my interview since I didn't get an offer, they said there was no negative feedback and that other candidates were more qualified, it's weird cuz a month later they are still renewing their job posts for the same position. Maybe they are being overly picky.. are they even hiring anyone?? Maybe they are in search for their next male, I don't know. One of my interviewers was surprised on how well I did on the exam because they gave me a more advanced one since they thought I could do it.. so I'm sure it was a culture thing? They didn't ask me any questions about how I was a team mate, but constantly shared about how they were cohesive themselves, then went on asking me questions non-related to being a good coworker, so maybe they didn't think I was a team-player. Who knows?

Other than that, if you get yourself in the door, company seems really cool, good benefits, 2 day work from home policy, they even went to Paris together for work, and do cycling together etc... lol.. maybe I shouldn't have been so serious about work ethic in the interview.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon in February 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews with a recruiter to go over my work history, etc. and a scheduled 3-4 hour in-person interview with the local office. The offer was dropped (due to outside circumstances) before I was able to go to the in-person interview.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via linked in requesting that I apply for an opening that they had on their team. I submiited my resume per their request and got an email back 2 hours later saying I was not qualified for the role. Waste of my time, and a testament to the poor quality of sourcing within the company.

Interview Questions

• I was never asked a question other then to submit my resume.   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I came into it when the company was called SolutionSet -- Epsilon absorbed the company a couple years into my tour of duty there. SolutionSet was a smallish agency at the time. The process was pretty standard and straightforward: As a senior-level writer, I interviewed with the Creative Director, the CEO / Founder, and a couple of my potential teammates.

Interview Questions

• What competencies were important to me as a marketing writer?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Quick and mutually satisfying.

Data Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (West Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

A panel interview with 4 participants on the team that will ask specific; maybe 8 or 9 technical and then situational, tell me about you, behavioral and chronological. However, before the interview commences the hiring manager will come down to seat you and then hands you a three or four page specific problem solving test consisting of 8 questions; which must be done correctly in exactly 20 minutes time. Needless to say, I did need more time but did the best that I could do under the circumstances and that was it.

Interview Questions

• To solve 8 fairly difficult skill related problems and get them all correct in 20 minutes time.   1 Answer

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA).

Interview

Phone screen that went over my resume, followed by invite for in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 5 back-to-back interviews (30min each), which were largely behavioral. I appreciated the opportunity to ask questions and learn a lot more about Epsilon too. Everyone was super friendly, and HR was very helpful in understanding where I was in the process.

Security Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Applied through Campus jobsite and later e-mailed by recruiter. Recruiter was extremely helpful through the entire process and kept my updated on where I was in terms of the recruitment and selection process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

An on-site interview , in which you alternated between roughly 30-45 minute interviews for the day. (About 5 in total). At the end, they sent in a last interviewer to ask logic questions.

Interview Questions

• Should you be offered the position, what is one reason you would or would not consider accepting it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

One phone interview with a recruiter and then I was brought in for an in-office interview with 3 people (one supervisor, 1 peers, one upper management that was via phone.) It was very typical in all aspects with the exception that I was not called back for a follow up - just given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background. (Basically give a run down of your resume)   Answer Question
    • What level (in $$$) of projects have you worked on and for what types of clients   Answer Question
    • One is one issue you had with a project and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Had one interview with 4 different people, who were all very kind and asked many personality-based questions, very conversational and friendly. Recruiter was great in communicating each update on my status in the hiring process. They extended a verbal offer about one week after the interview, and received a written offer about a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were challenged in your previous role   Answer Question