Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.8

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2012.

Interview

The whole process consist of 3 rounds of interview. After I submit my application with Resume on their website, the Human Resource Administrator politely email me first for availability, then my direct manager call me for an interview for a time convenient for both of us. It went well for an hour face to face talk. After 3 days, the interviewer invite me for a kind of peer group interview, actually it is quite leisure that I went to the office and chat with a few people. After a week, the regional director visit SG and we have a coffee for a talk of 30 mins. I get my offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What is your key strength?
      How can you contribute to the company?
      What is your plan in 2-3 years, 5-10 years?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and got response in no time.
    Then i had a discussion with HR and they have forwarded my resume to senior management
    First round with HR
    Second round with reporting manager - Tell me about yourself and few in depth questions related to QA and Automation
    Third round with Dev manager to test coding skills as this position is for Automation
    Fourth round with Principal architect to test coding skills and current project involvement

Finally HR round

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

May 13, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thanks for your review. Candidate experience is very important to us. Sounds like the interview process went smoothly, as well as, the time that it took to complete the process. We can be pretty ... More

Senior Software Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a telephonic round for SR . software engineer on Microsoft technologies like .net, MVC,EF..,linq, EF performance, versions , SQL server.the level of question for 1st round was difficult. EF performance consideration for different versions like 4 , 5 , 6 were asked. View creation, moving model to different assembly etc..

Interview Questions

• EF version 4 , 5 & 6 performance consideration, MVC request response creation   Answer Question

Apr 20, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to interview with our team. We wish you the best of luck with your job search and hope you will revisit Epsilon for career ... More

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

On-campus interview as a get-to-know-you type of deal, and then called back for an on-site interview with 4 different hiring managers. All back-to-back, so 2 hours total. Mostly the same questions, but they try to get a feel of which team you will fit best in.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

May 13, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your new position with Epsilon! We appreciate you detailing your experience from a campus perspective and wish you the best of luck in your career ... More

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in March 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very young and close to my age which made it a little less stressful. He explained the position at the beginning and asked if I had any questions about it. Then the interview became more of a conversation about my resume. Everything seemed to go well, but then after about 2 weeks I received an email that I was not invited for the second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume. What is your ideal working environment? What's interests you about Epsilon? How could Epsilon improve the recruiting events that you attended?   Answer Question

Mar 23, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are grateful for your breakdown of an interview from a new grad perspective. Regarding the feedback you received after your interview, we will look into how we can ... More

Creative Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was as simple as having a conversation about advertising and the future of agencies. I was very surprised by the creative director to approach the interview with interest on the different perspectives on starting a project in collaboration with the different teams. In my opinion this should be the exact way to get to know a future candidate and start forgetting the recruiters old fashioned system.

Interview Questions

• How would I manage a project from start if I had to deal directly with accounts department.   1 Answer

Feb 3, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! Your detail of the interview and your perspective on the content was very helpful. We wish you the best of luck with your job search, and hope that you keep Epsilon in mind ... More

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Recruiter with the company called pretty fast and setup a technical screening.

Technical screening was fairly straightforward, but setup in a way that if you missed a question on a topic, they moved on to the next topic. This is fairly traditional, but the interviewer would audibly sigh when you wouldn't state all the possible answers or you don't know a topic. You have my resume, why would you sigh when you ask me about something I don't have experience with?

There were also several topics which were not in the job posting, which I also did not have on my resume.

Overall, one of the more unprofessional interviews I've been involved with.

BSA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in November 2012.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me, found my resume online, I was working for a competitor. Then I interviewed with manager and directors from technology department. Finally I interviewed with hiring manager and account director. The entire process took about 2-3 weeks, final interview was on Friday and I got and offer on Monday.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how familiar I was with data models, sql, etl and my understanding of marketing technologies.   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Met with two creative directors and the head of the department. Reviewed my work, asked questions on process, strategy. Talked through what the department did and type of work they create. I was free to ask about job growth, reviews. Met my potential CD too.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge of the digital space and email best practices   Answer Question

Vice President of Data Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Lafayette, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

After a phone screen, there was hybrid interview of many leaders there - get a good variety of questions. Also interviewed all team members - they try to assess fit skills-wise as well as personality.