Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.8

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through University page. First interview on University campus with just behavioral questions. Got back to me a month later for an on-site interview. On site took about an hour and we're just questions about what I enjoy doing and my projects. Called me the next day to offer me the internship.

Interview Questions

Too far from where I lived

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Process is very good, but they will tell you in the end, the interviewer likes you very much, You cleared the interview, but we do not have budget.... to hire you..... plz make sure the package details before weasting your time in the process of interview, they will take hell lots of your time for 1 to 1.5 hour of interview, while scheduling the interview they will agree to give you 30 hike ...... but they will end of with budget issue..........

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Jun 18, 2015 – HR

Thank you for your candid feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your experience. It is very important to us that you have a good view of Epsilon, of our staffing partner, and that your ... More

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was laid back but very thorough. A lot of the questions were basically behavior ones but they also threw a few trick questions to see how you think on your feet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the first offer

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview started on time and started With the self Intro and had a casual discussion and the interview was cool, These all topics where covered. Please go through all the topics this might be helpful for others.There are 2 rounds of interview when held in hyderabad.

Interview Questions

• bind variables
      dynamic sql
      interval partitioning
      puring partition
      loaders
      schema used in DB
      design diff between olap oltp
      scd
      collections
      bulk collect
      ref cursor
      unique key and primary key
      if base table is not present can we build the view
      corelated and subquery
      how to redirect o/p of the command in shell script
      Answer Question

Epsilon Response

Jul 11, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review and breakdown of your experience. We appreciate the detail you went into and hope it will help others as they engage in the process with us. We wish you the best of luck and ... More

.NET MVC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was really bad, I am an Prince2 & ASM Certified Associate Manager which was very clear in my CV ,I was made to wait for almost five hours for the interview and then when my turn came I was not even interviewed and was told that it is a developer Job and my CV does match the requirement. It was really pathetic, if my CV does not match there requirement then why was I shortlisted by them for the interview.

Had very good review about Epsilon but in turned out to be all rubbish.

Database Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

This is probably the worst interview I ever had.First of all,I went for Database Manager.They gave a case study in which I have to provide solution for an online portal.Such a complete mismatch.The interviewer doesn't acknowledge you.You will not feel like having an eye to contact for obvious reasons.And the interviewer questions that too.I don't think I would come this far in career with out knowing such basic behaviour. Grow up!
    He wasted my time asking stupid questions like how much do you rate yourself in PL/SQL,Unix,when he was not even bothered to test my knowledge.
    Just waste of time & effort.

Interview Questions

• We are hiring for a manager role.You are working as Associate Manager.Why do you think I will hire you?   1 Answer
    • Why is your experience diversed?   1 Answer

Developer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Online aptitude and coding round followed by Group Discussion and two personal interviews(Technical and HR)

Shortlisted candidates were announced within an hour of online test.
    The GD had 8-10 people in each group. The topic was general, like Online Shopping Vs Retail Shopping. Whoever got through GD got goodies from Epsilon!
    The technical round was an elimination round. Questions revolved mainly around Projects and internships and few programming questions.
    The final round was a HR round which again was an elimination round. Final selects were announced within an hour of the final round.
    The entire process was complete in about 14 hours.

Interview Questions

• Details about the internships and projects were discussed.
      Any C program was asked to be written.
      Why would you like to work for Epsilon?
      How would your friends describe you?
      Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via linked in requesting that I apply for an opening that they had on their team. I submiited my resume per their request and got an email back 2 hours later saying I was not qualified for the role. Waste of my time, and a testament to the poor quality of sourcing within the company.

Interview Questions

• I was never asked a question other then to submit my resume.   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon in October 2011.

Interview

I was very underwhelmed with this company's recruitment process.

1) They post the same position multiple times in the same week, except it is a different job code because the team is different. Otherwise, the description is exactly the same. So, you have to apply to each one. I received 'no thanks' auto replies to 5 of the SAME JOB on the SAME WEEK I was contacted for one of them.
    2) The recruiter called to schedule a phone interview for later in the week. Then, she completely missed the appointment and I had to track HER down.
    3) Because she took the time to schedule something, I was expecting a more in-depth phone interview. Instead, I got a few rookie questions: "What position did you apply for? What is your understanding of the position? Where do you want to be in 3 years?" Are you KIDDING me? You set up a time slot for a 5 minute conversation that was clearly designed to ensure I wasn't a complete idiot? Couldn't you have done that the first time we spoke?

At any rate, she said she would submit my resume, and then I never heard back. That's fine, if the reviews I read on glassdor are any indication of the company culture.

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Fairly easy process. I was Initially contacted by phone by a recruiter. She followed up a few days later to schedule an on-site interview with several (4) members of the department that had the opening. Each person took about 30 minutes to ask a series of interpersonal/technical questions. Although it did not seem to be coordinated across people. several asked the same or similar question. The team members I met with were very friend and it was more like talking with old friends than interviewing.

I Followed up with a call to the recruiter a few days later for feedback, and received an offer shortly thereafter.

Negotiation

simple.