Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.7

Director of Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epsilon (Burlington, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

It is more of a comprehensive interview. In my opinion, the interview does not necessarily give the employer enough information about the applicant. It is based on randomly selected interviewer what questions are asked.

Interview Questions

• Why do you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I feel compelled to start off by describing the room. It's me and my future boss in a conference room designed for 50+ people... let's just say the experience is a bit uncomfortable. The rest of the interview was pretty uneventful with many standard questions regarding experience, management style etc.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my presentation style and then asked to present a former project from my portfolio.   Answer Question

Trms Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was quiet easy n comfortable for me to attend the interview based on my qualification and my experience. If glass door was not their I wouldn't have got to know about the company and the openings. Thanks a lot for glass door please keeo updated regarding more opportunities..it helped me a lot.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle pressure ?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon in July 2017.

Interview

HR's are unprofessional. They don't give enough information about the interview process. Mostly all of them are freshers and they have no idea to co ordinate between candidates and hiring team. I was made to wait 3 hours. They don't give proper feedback of the interview as well. There were 2 rounds of F2F interview which went good. Technical ppl were gud but hr team is bad.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teddington, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Teddington, London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with a HR lady, she was thorough and professional, she was screening for specific skills set. Then interview in person with 1 young manager, he was lacking in candidate interviewing skills, and I presume generally a wider prespective. HR described the environment as a family like close circle, which I guess does not encourage diversity in unique matching skillset or personalities.

Interview Questions

• no specific questions - in a disorganised fashion I was just asked to talk about myself, and probably covered every questions he may have had   Answer Question

Production Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The Interview process was very good ontime everything,First technical round nice logical questions as per the requirement were asked,i got through that,Second was Managerial round ,it was also perfect,Third was HR round which i got through,was asked to leave for the day and will get intimation for further process.
    Done so many follow-ups but no response.

Interview Questions

• Started with basic technical questions then went to the depth logic.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone screen after resume submission, then onsite interview with team manager and associates. Very pleasant. Chat with manager and team members with past experiences, course projects and so on. Company office is in a nice environment, associates are all very friendly. Generally it was good experience.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epsilon (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

For Contract Positions
    There is usually a Phone Screen for 30 Minutes followed by Skype (45 Minutes).
    For Full Time Associates
    There is an additional Onsite Interview as well (2-4 hours)

Interview Questions

• Technical Skills, Prior Work Experience, Case Study   1 Answer

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Met with 3 team members and manager. Spent about one half hour with each. I had many questions which were answered easily and with candor. I was made very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• what my most rewarding achievement was   1 Answer
    • What type of management style am I most comfortable with?   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Columbus, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I applied for the Copywriting internship as well as the entry level copywriter position. The HR department in Texas contacted me and let me know they were interested in interviewing me for the internship. The interview process was pretty straightforward. I spoke to two of the design creative directors for about 30 minutes and then two copywriters came in and interviewed me. I walked them through my portfolio and was on my way. The process was fun, lighthearted and all in all, pretty comfortable.