Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.7

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Met with 3 team members and manager. Spent about one half hour with each. I had many questions which were answered easily and with candor. I was made very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• what my most rewarding achievement was   1 Answer
    • What type of management style am I most comfortable with?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Written test followed by f2f. Written test is like you applied for some service company. An interview was scheduled on a weekday. It looks like a drive on a weekday as there are 20-25 candidates came for an interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I had applied for on-campus placement via the placement cell from my college.

We first had an online aptitude test; general aptitude questions based on verbal, logical and analytical skills. [No coding questions were asked].

Then we had a GD [General Discussion round]. The topic given was "E-Commerce trend in the market for online shopping - A good thing or a bad thing?"

Then we had the technical interview where I was asked questions based on my projects mentioned in my resume followed by some general HR questions.

Finally I was called in for the HR round which was basic HR questions like "Tell me about yourself, Why this company, Your hobbies, Strengths/Weaknesses, etc"

Basically if you clear Technical round, you are most likely guaranteed a job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why this company, Your hobbies, Strengths/Weaknesses, etc"   Answer Question

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX).

Interview

Straight forward process. Phone screen and a technical test to take online (SQL proficiency) followed by onsite with Manager, Director and various staff. If there were multiple teams with Sr BSA opening, could be a panel interview with people from different client teams. Client teams would then meet afterwards to provide feedback to HR and managers and determine which team was the best fit for the person being interviewed

Interview Questions

• Describe how you prefer to gather and document requirements. Describe some of the requirements documents you have produced.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Have received call from Company's HR. Interviews were conducted as per schedule date / time

1. Telephonic Round of Interview with Senior Project Manager
    2. Sr Director F2F - case study, solution's & presentation

Interview Questions

• 1. What is project management approach followed by you?
      2 . What is your role as scrum master in the project? What is your experience in managing agile projects
      3.Do you have experience on CRM / Loyalty solution?
      4.What are 3 key challenges you have faced in terms of client interaction?
      5. How you are technical involved in the project?
      6.How do you rate yourself in SQLs
      7. Explain about your product ?

2nd Round:
      1. Case Study : I was given case study of 1 page that comprises of information on custom development of CRM solution, deliverable, timelines etc
      2. Develop project plan, execution approach, resource planning, assumptions, governance model, deliverable for this case study
      3. One has to present your solution / approach to Sr director, who will ask question related to your solution / project management approach.
      4. Profile - Team management and challenges
      5. What are lessons learnt in managing team. What you think you could have done better in your career? What is your plan for next 3 - 5 years
      6. How can you contribute towards Epsilon
      7. What is current skills that you can map to current role being offered in Epsilon

Result:
      1.Passed first round
      2.Second Round result - " We often have to make difficult choices between many capable candidates as the hiring process has been competitive. " - Rejected

Overall experience was good. I felt they are looking for "ideal" candidate for this opening, who has vast experience in handling big projects ($B) and expects to have thorough planning of case study in an hour time.
      Director was kind enough to provide feedback instantly & overall experience was good enough so that I can prepare myself.

Questions that was asked by me:
      1. This position or exactly similar one was opened for quite sometime, more than year. Are you looking for ideal candidate for this role? What is kind of profile that is hunted
      2. How is your Epsilon different from other organization?
      3. Do you follow PMI standard practices, adhoc, loosely defined project management methodology - Ans Customer First Approach, Depends!   1 Answer

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Worst Interview Process, The HR and the interview panel is not synced.

While Interview was scheduling the need role was for Manual Testing and database knowledge. But the interview panel said the is for testing the PL/SQL code.

Interview Questions

• To write some PL/SQL code - PL/SQL developer was taking interview for a QA   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the interview through Skype and the people were very nice and easy going, she asked a few basic questions and explained the position to me. The person I interviewed with initially was alumni from my university, and the following interview was with the recruiter. Asked me to tell about myself and about certain qualifications on my resume, also wanted to know about previous experiences that relate to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What is a circumstance in which you did not agree with a coworker and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was all done within a few weeks - easy, and not so pressurizing. I had a call with the recruiter first, then later I was called in for an interview. The interview took maybe around 30 mins. I was offered a job within the next few days.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Same phone screening, then small excel technical test on paper (they call it case study), HR round, then meeting with some senior management(directors, country head) Finally a mail "sorry we are putting your profile on hold"
    They kept me waiting a lot to meet their directors on a weekday where i had to take a break from office and have made them aware as well. They kept changing the time and structure and themselves say that we are new here so just working things out.
    Their country head is full of attitude. I have read other reviews as well and experienced same thing that they make candidates wait for long and sometimes say panel is not available come later.

I found them confused what they are looking for in a candidate and role. neither their management is good nor organization structure. They are new to Bangalore and thus have to improve on their process. also no learning atmosphere feels like a startup. Most of their management is new to this industry who just came bcoz of position offered by epsilon india.

I would suggest do not jeopardize your current job if u feel it secured at least because here job security is not guaranteed with this kind of process..dont get attracted from fancy pictures and infra. this does not matters.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself by 5 different people.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Went to a university career fair and applied online. Emailed back a month later for an interview. The Interview consisted of behavioral interview questions and was very comfortable. It was a one on one interview and the interviewer was typing while I was talking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a colleague and how did you work it out with them?   Answer Question