Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 7, 2017

2.7

Senior Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

A bunch of people with experience span from 6month -9 years were called for interview process for same position.
    After a written test which was more or less like the exact work which we were supposed to do once got hired.
    Candidates were called for 1st round of interview in which intervieqer itself said there is no technical work, no Automation, No SQL, No SOAP UI is required.
    After this a managerial round was there. That manager, who btw looked very arrogant, was grilling each and every candidate thoroughly asking deep questiona related to Automation, SQL, SOAP, Supply chain and what not.

I spent 7 hours on a work day there to listen that 'you are through for next round but as this is Friday and many employees including Sr. Manager is not there.'

Now I don't get if it was a simplest testing job to compare 2 docs/images and find mistakes in it just like we used to play game in our childhood(first interviewer said it himself), why call senior test engineers for this post, even after confirming in screening process that you are experienced automation testing process. This is so unprofessional to call working professionals on a weekday and keep them siting in your office for 5-6 hours and never call back even if candidate is through to next round. Very UNPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE!!!

Production Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred to this role by a friend. Technical round is easy. They asked me to wait for HR round, after sometime they came and told me that.. HR team is not available now, so we can have HR round F2F or via telephonic call. I waited for 10days & called back the HR, he didn't even remember that I was interviewed. He said that he will get back in sometime, but no response even after that.

Interview Questions

• Based on Linux, SQL.. how will you create new file,giving permissions,rename file, create db.. all basic level questions   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First my resume was uploaded to Epsilon for post of Technical manager post by a consultancy and after continuous follow up from my consultancy , a telephonic round was scheduled by the HR ( though I was told by the HR that she will send an scheduled interview mail , I received no mails ) .

The first round of technical interview went fine and the next day I got a call from the HR saying the feedback is positive and we can have the second round of telephonic interview ( again for this round too I was told by her that a mail would be sent but I received no mails ) .

The second round did happened though where i was asked questions which was like a cake walk . I again got a call from the same HR saying that she can schedule the F2F and would be sending a mail . I did not receive any mail and hence i did not go to the office , I was called upon by the HR to check on my where about and i did say that I haven't received any mail to which the HR replied saying , she has sent the interview schedule mail and when I queried to which email ID she has sent , to my horror the mail ID she told didn't belong to me too .

Any ways the F2F was still scheduled and i reached the venue ( which happens to be 24 Kms from my home -driving my self that much distance in Bangalore during busy office hours is like driving through hell but still I made it half an hour prior to the schedule ) .

After waiting for around half an hour , the HR comes and says the HR who was to take my HR interview will be on leave today and that I will have to go through another round with a Director/ Senior Director ) after half an hour more . I was OK to wait and did meet the person after waiting for another half an hour and the interview again was like a cake walk . Questions were basically like what have you done in Offshore and onshore and what methodologies etc . After the interview I asked him whether I should wait or leave to which he replied saying , he does not know my next round and he will let the HR know about it . The HR came and escorted me out of the building and said that she will get the feedback and the HR interview can be done on phone . I personally felt that even the interview I went through could have been done on phone .

Any ways after that day I didn't get any communication and did get a mail after 4 days saying that they cannot go ahead with my candidature and they have difficulty in choosing among capable candidates .

To mention , I had taken some time off from my current organisation where I also lead a team of 25 people to go through this interview which happened on a week day . I also work for a Fortune 500 company and one of the largest consulting firms in the world with an industry experience close to 9 years . So just couldn't understand the word " difficulty in choosing among capable candidates " .

Any how I understand that Epsilon is like a start up and that too they are starting off fresh in Bangalore but they seem to lack clarity in their recruitment and I feel I did waste a lot of time on them .
    Will advice all to think twice before even going through the interview process of theirs

Interview Questions

• The one thing they kept on asking repeatedly is what i have done in the project mentioned which was pretty simple any ways   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the interview through Skype and the people were very nice and easy going, she asked a few basic questions and explained the position to me. The person I interviewed with initially was alumni from my university, and the following interview was with the recruiter. Asked me to tell about myself and about certain qualifications on my resume, also wanted to know about previous experiences that relate to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What is a circumstance in which you did not agree with a coworker and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was all done within a few weeks - easy, and not so pressurizing. I had a call with the recruiter first, then later I was called in for an interview. The interview took maybe around 30 mins. I was offered a job within the next few days.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Same phone screening, then small excel technical test on paper (they call it case study), HR round, then meeting with some senior management(directors, country head) Finally a mail "sorry we are putting your profile on hold"
    They kept me waiting a lot to meet their directors on a weekday where i had to take a break from office and have made them aware as well. They kept changing the time and structure and themselves say that we are new here so just working things out.
    Their country head is full of attitude. I have read other reviews as well and experienced same thing that they make candidates wait for long and sometimes say panel is not available come later.

I found them confused what they are looking for in a candidate and role. neither their management is good nor organization structure. They are new to Bangalore and thus have to improve on their process. also no learning atmosphere feels like a startup. Most of their management is new to this industry who just came bcoz of position offered by epsilon india.

I would suggest do not jeopardize your current job if u feel it secured at least because here job security is not guaranteed with this kind of process..dont get attracted from fancy pictures and infra. this does not matters.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself by 5 different people.   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted by an HR recruiter for a Sr Director position. Responded that I was interested in discussing the opportunity. We arranged a call, she was a no show. We arranged another call - no show. Third call arranged - she cancelled at the last moment. Fourth time (what was I thinking) she completely blew me off, no explanation. If HR treats you like that when they are recruiting, it's not a good indicator for the future.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Went to a university career fair and applied online. Emailed back a month later for an interview. The Interview consisted of behavioral interview questions and was very comfortable. It was a one on one interview and the interviewer was typing while I was talking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a colleague and how did you work it out with them?   Answer Question

Marketing Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me in regards to this position. Ten minutes late for the phone interview, had to reschedule, second time the recruiter forgot to call me- emailed me the day after to reschedule. The third time is the charm right? The phone interview went well- at least I thought so- then I received an email about a week later saying I wasn't selected to move further. To be honest, I was happy I didn't.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

3-5 People interview you, usually from the team or sector you will be placed in. You will also have a phone screen before had with a recruiter and sometimes with the hiring manager as well.

Interview Questions

• Can you please give me an example of how you handled a team conflict? and how it was resolved   Answer Question