Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Amherst, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process, I talked to Epsilon at a career fair at my school. They called me for an interview about 3-4 days later. I was asked questions about oop programming concepts and some stuff on shortest paths algorithm. Overall, the interview went okay they were nice and I didn't feel pressured.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Apr 12, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for the feedback on your interview experience! We are glad you had a positive encounter with the team and hope you will consider Epsilon again in the future. Thank you!

--Human... More

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

HR reached out by phone and had two phone interviews with the team members. Took an SAS online test. Ask everything on your resume and asked things according to your answers. Need to be very familiar about the language or software you mentioned on your resume.

Interview Questions

• inner joint and outer joint. logistic regression and VBA. Things on resume.   Answer Question

Jan 22, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your breakdown of your experience and are glad you felt that it was positive. We wish you the best of luck in your search, and please keep Epsilon in mind for... More

Director (IT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

One word answer about the interview process...arduous. Applied online through a posting on Indeed.com. Got a call back the next day and interviewed with the internal recruiter who was very impressed and wanted to schedule another interview with one of the team members, which was setup for the following week. Met with the IT Director and we hit it off quite well as my skillset fit perfectly with the position requirements. He stated that HR would be contacting in a couple of days to setup further interviews. Later that day the HR called and wanted to fly me out for a face to face series of interviews which were scheduled for two weeks later. The day came and the winter tornado season kicked in and forced the cancellation of my flight to Dallas. We immediately rescheduled for the first week of November. Successfully got out there on the second attempt and met with the team (three separate interviews) and everything went well. I was told that I would hear back from HR in the next week or two on next steps. Two weeks turned to four and then to eight with me contacting my HR contact every week or so. Finally, nearly two months after my face to face interviews they contacted me again stating that the position had been moved under a different hiring manager and they wanted me to interview with one of the new team members and the hiring manager which happened right after the new year. Both interviews went well with the hiring manager requesting that I have one more interview with CISO and then they would let me know within 24 hours. Met with the CISO on a Friday and again everything seemed positive and as promised I heard back from HR on Monday that I had got the job. The entire process took an astonishing 15 weeks and 8 total interviews but so far I couldn't be happier!

Interview Questions

• There is always a stumper question in every interview and I was prepared for most anything except..."what is the greatest technology to come out in the last five years?" Every stumper question I had been asked in the past was in the form of "How would/did you handle...?"   1 Answer

Jan 22, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear your story, as Candidate Experience, especially during the interview process, is something we are looking to enhance this year. We hope you continue... More

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epsilon (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

For Contract Positions
    There is usually a Phone Screen for 30 Minutes followed by Skype (45 Minutes).
    For Full Time Associates
    There is an additional Onsite Interview as well (2-4 hours)

Interview Questions

• Technical Skills, Prior Work Experience, Case Study   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard, and interview with 2-3 people. Basic interview questions and the process lasts about 30 minutes with each person. Prepare for regular interview questions and also what what you do in this case questions.

Interview Questions

• Weaknesses, Strengths, hypothetical and scenario questions   Answer Question

Jan 15, 2016 – HR

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and break-down of the interview process. We wish you the best of luck in your job search!

--Talent Acquisition Team

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was laid back but very thorough. A lot of the questions were basically behavior ones but they also threw a few trick questions to see how you think on your feet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the first offer

Vice President Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

good intro by the HR person, however, the rest of the team seemed uninterested and disengaged in the overall process. After the interviews were completed there was no followup even though the HR person promised to get back either directly or through the recruiter within three days. Seemed that the company is not organized well in terms of what they are really looking for.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Jan 15, 2016 – HR

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your honest comments regarding our interview process and follow-up. This is something we are actively working to measure and improve in 2016, and your... More

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Had an on campus interview, then was invited to their Wakefield office for a final interview. The on site interview was pretty straightforward; 5 current employees from different areas interviewed me for about twenty minutes each. Some asked me a lot of basic behavioral questions, some just talked at me about Epsilon, and they all allowed for a lot of my own questions. Everyone was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Feb 3, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your breakdown of the interview process from the perspective of a new graduate. It is very important to us, that everyone has a positive experience... More

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a brief panel discussion with Associate Account Executives currently in the role. From there candidates were divided into individual interview rooms and met with a varied of different account executives and managers. Very discussion based interview process and laid back.

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough, and enjoyable. I met the recruiter at my college career fair. My resume was approved for the first round for an on-campus interview. Prior to the interview I took part of a Webex that explained into further detail what Epsilon was and the type of work they did. The on-campus interview took place the next day, and it was very laid back and conversational. I was contacted by a recruiter the following week for the second and final round, which would take place 2-3 weeks later.

The final round was very intensive, but understandable how in-depth it was. Along with myself was 2 other candidates. We got a tour of the facility, then talked to employees that were in the New Grad Program right now. We then got split up into different rooms, and had the 5 interviewers rotate between us. The process overall took 2.5 hours. Everyone was very kind and courteous throughout the whole process.

For anyone going through the process, do not be nervous if you do not have SQL or software background. They are more concerned if you are a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you had to make a difficult decision?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any background or software? Or do you know anything SQL?   Answer Question
    • What would you do when you have too much on your plate?   Answer Question