Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.8

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic interview and was later asked to go to the company for further rounds. It had online test, f2f technical, f2f managerial round and hr round. Even after they said I was selected and asked to send all the required documents, they delayed to send the offer letter and after following up for close to 2 months I was told the position is on hold. This is a very unprofessional way of work from Epsilon. Very very bad experience. Don't attend the interview, you'll regret.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Obviously the first round was online test consisting of
    1.Aptitude(Verbal,Logical,Quantitative)
    shortlisted ones are sent for second round
    2.Group Discussion
    shortlisted ones are sent for third round
    3.Technical Interview - Projects,Subject related questions from DBMS,CN,OS,DataStructers etc
    shortlisted ones are sent for final round
    4.HR
    out of some 200 they selected 20

Interview Questions

• Reverse a string without using any inbuilt functions   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First round - telephonic
    Second Round - In person
    Third Round - In person

HR is not proactive and I used to follow up with him continuously, they are not clear on the position and the roles and responsibilities as well. Wasted 2 days of my time travelling 60 kms.

Interview Questions

• Past experience on process definition and implementation   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and pleasant. The first round was an 1:1 on-campus interview, in which I was asked about 15 behavioral questions. The second round occurred on site. I had 3 back to back interviews, each with one of the managers of the account they were hiring for. These was behavioral, but also very conversational.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. I had an onsite interview with three people, easy interviews, the basic questions about background etc. Got offered a contract to permanent position after just a few days, underwent a background check that took about 4 days, was hired full time after 6 weeks.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Had one interview with 4 different people, who were all very kind and asked many personality-based questions, very conversational and friendly. Recruiter was great in communicating each update on my status in the hiring process. They extended a verbal offer about one week after the interview, and received a written offer about a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were challenged in your previous role   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

There was a test first with aptitude round consisting of quant, logical and verbal questions. There were 3 coding questions given to solve as well. All this had to be done in 90 minutes.

Then there was a group discussion for the shortlisted students.

The students who cleared GD went through the technical interview followed by the HR interview.
    The technical interview was not completely based on your subjects, they also test how you respond to things and they ask about a lot of things on your resume. They asked me various questions on my extra curriculars as well.

The HR interview was quite easy. They would give you a puzzle to solve and mainly see your approach. Normal questions like are you ok with relocating, a situation where you have managed people, hobbies, passion etc.

Interview Questions

• Why have your academics declined so much from 10th and 12th to your BE?   Answer Question

Developer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Mysore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process consists of four rounds:
    1.Online test- It had 4 sections Logical(20questios ,15mins),Verbal(20questios ,15mins),Quants(20questios ,15mins) and 3 coding questions 45mins.

2.GD- we were given the topic "Indian education system does it need a reform " to discuss.

3. Technical round - They only concentrated on the projects like what were the challenges you came across and why the particular technology was chosen ... for example in my database project I had chosen MySQL so they asked me why I chose MySQL instead of other technologies available.

4.HR round- there were three panels taking HR and as I came to know every one of them were very friendly .. and the one who took my hr round was really friendly and the questions were based on how much you know your self .. like what would a professor tell about you?, what is it you want to improve in you ?

Interview Questions

• why did you choose the PHP and mySQL?
      which is your favorite project and why??
      what is your craziest dream?
      what is your weakness and what are your doing to overcome it?
      Answer Question

Production Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was simple test after clearing it ws manager round with few technical and non technical questions.

After week got call for director round with general experience and marketing experience on campaigns and strategies, tools used and experience.

HR round was general questions, family, previous company experience. Package discussion, when to join, general formalities

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (San Francisco, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was staged in the following order: a recruiter phone screen, a hiring manager phone interview, a panel interview where I was required to give a presentation in the office, another panel interview in office, a phone interview with the head of strategy based on NYC, and finally, a phone interview with two teammates.

Unfortunately the recruiter that I had worked with since the beginning went on vacation while I was waiting for a final decision right before that final phone interview. As a result, I was passed along to another recruiter who was very slow to respond and did not give me insight into the final interview. My original recruiter provided an informal oral offer and sent benefits materials before his vacation. Ultimately, the second recruiter dodged me for days before letting me know that the team decided to rescind the approved offer and merely said that they proceeded not to fill the role at all. So after six rounds of interviewing both via phone/in-person, what should have been a closed deal was poorly managed, botched right until the end, by a recruiter whom I wasn't even familiar with. I would not recommend this company to ANYONE looking to apply - they will just string you along. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• How would I solve for addressing client x's strategic issues and digital needs, understanding of client x's product suite and marketing it in a hypothetical scenario   Answer Question