Epsilon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.7

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. The recruiter followed up a couple of days later to schedule a face to face interview. I interviewed with four different managers for 30-40 minutes each (I stayed in the room while they rotated between myself and the other three candidates).

Interview Questions

• When was a time, whether at work or school, where you had to do something you really did not want to do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

Met with 4 employees during the first round of interviews and then 3 employees the second round. The employees consisted of business systems analysts, senior analysts, lead analysts, and managers. Both rounds were within a week of each other. I was hired within 10 days. The process was very quick compared to other organizations.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between an inner join and an outer join?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The recruiter made me an offer, which was very good for someone changing career paths. I asked if there was any wiggle room, but the recruiter said no.

Senior Systems Administrator/IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Straight forward and easy to talk to. Longest part of the process was the background check. They were very open about changes within the company. As well as describing the team dynamic and what everyone works on.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience in Active Directory Architecture.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in June 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed and gave a good overview of what the role was. We spoke once on the phone about my background, I was then brought in for a face to face. That lasted about an hour and included a campus tour and a meeting with the team to see if I was a personality fit. That portion lasted about an hour. I waited about a week and then received the final offer.

Interview Questions

• How well can you adapt to differences in the people you are supporting?   1 Answer

Dealer Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by Epsilon and encouraged to apply. It was a great offer but the interview process wasn't clear. I received a random call for a phone interview. A few days later, they asked me to schedule an in-person interview...several hours away. I attended and it went well despite that it took place at a restaurant / bar, lol. The interviewer and his questions were not very professional but I didn't mind answering them. I was assured that they did in-fact want to hire me but details were very gray so I decided to cut off negotiations. I think they were concerned they couldn't meet my compensation expectations.

Interview Questions

• How much did I currently make?   1 Answer
    • Was I willing to relocate to any market they wanted to send me?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Boston, MA).

Interview

The process went smoothly from the moment the recruiter contacted me through orientation. The interview was primarily a personality test. Very little time was spent testing my technical knowledge, although it did include a short quiz. Be prepared to talk through your answer and explain your reasoning. Ask good questions.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, recruiter reached out to me. Spoke with the recruiter, two phone interviews, and one in-person panel interview with a presentation. Fairly straightforward questions first in panel style and then one-on-one with each member of the team. After the interview, I was shown around the office to see where conference rooms are located, the gym, cafeteria, etc. Very nice team and recruiters kept me up to date with decisions.

Interview Questions

• Presentation, explain resume and background to hiring manager and team, behavioral questions, situational questions   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from a recruiter within a week regarding my application. I was asked some questions about myself and my work experiences thus far. We set up an interview date and the interview was with four different people in the finance department. They each brought their own questions.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Jan 15, 2016 – HR

Thank you for your review and for your comments regarding the Interview Process! We value your input and appreciate you sharing your experiences with the network. We wish you luck in your job search... More

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

The people who interviewed me are too friendly I never felt like facing an interview stress free environment. I actually he job market can be incredibly competitive therefore you will most likely not be offered an interview for every job you apply for nor will you be offered a job every time you leave an interview

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Apr 12, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you very much for your review and feedback! We wish you the best of luck in your career here at Epsilon and Congratulations! --Human Resources Team

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon.

Interview

One on campus interview after career fair at university. Offered more interviews than they had time slots to interview, so not everyone got to interview, first come, first served.
    Even after an email saying it would be a few weeks, it was a very long wait to hear back, over a month.