Epsilon Interview Questions in Lafayette, CO | Glassdoor

Epsilon Interview Questions in Lafayette, CO

3.5

Senior Systems Administrator/IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Lafayette, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone call and in-person. Panel of 4 people. Met with directors, team leads, managers but no peers in the process. Some network questions, questions about my experiences and some personal questions.

Interview Questions

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Lafayette, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

I responded to a posted ad and applied on the company web site. Their internal recruiter left a message saying he that the company urgently wanted to move forward and asking me to call him. I left two voice mails within the next 24 hours and got no response after 3 days.

Vice President of Data Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Lafayette, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

After a phone screen, there was hybrid interview of many leaders there - get a good variety of questions. Also interviewed all team members - they try to assess fit skills-wise as well as personality.

Interview Questions