Epsilon Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was really relaxed and was able to turn it into a conversation. Questions not too hard to answer, just behavioral questions and situation question. If you are well prepared and at least know a little about what epsilon does, you will be fine.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was all done within a few weeks - easy, and not so pressurizing. I had a call with the recruiter first, then later I was called in for an interview. The interview took maybe around 30 mins. I was offered a job within the next few days.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard, and interview with 2-3 people. Basic interview questions and the process lasts about 30 minutes with each person. Prepare for regular interview questions and also what what you do in this case questions.

Interview Questions

• Weaknesses, Strengths, hypothetical and scenario questions   Answer Question

Epsilon Response

Jan 15, 2016 – HR

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and break-down of the interview process. We wish you the best of luck in your job search! --Talent Acquisition Team

Dealer Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I was recruited by Epsilon and encouraged to apply. It was a great offer but the interview process wasn't clear. I received a random call for a phone interview. A few days later, they asked me to schedule an in-person interview...several hours away. I attended and it went well despite that it took place at a restaurant / bar, lol. The interviewer and his questions were not very professional but I didn't mind answering them. I was assured that they did in-fact want to hire me but details were very gray so I decided to cut off negotiations. I think they were concerned they couldn't meet my compensation expectations.

Interview Questions

• How much did I currently make?   1 Answer
    • Was I willing to relocate to any market they wanted to send me?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview went really well, was supposed to go to another round in person but never heard back from the coordinator after the phone call.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume to a recruiter and was told that day that I was selected to schedule a 30 minute interview on campus. The interview was with an alum from my school who graduated a few years ago and was pretty casual. I then got asked to come to the office for another interview with five different managers. There were three other students at the interview and we rotated between managers, interviewing with each one for 20 minutes each. The interviews were casual and more of a conversation than an interview. I was contacted by HR via email two weeks later and got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem you have had when working with a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Good process . Interviewed with Chris Hanson, very nice

Negotiation

No negotiation

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process has multiple rounds. The first step is a phone interview followed by a 1 on 1 interview with your manager. And then you would meet your team, it is more an in interactive session then interview.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Jun 1, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments regarding your experience at our New York office and value your feedback. We wish you the best of luck in your career here! --Human ... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Three in-person interviews after HR phone screen. 30 mins each. Very straightforward questions on skill set and background/experience. Be prepared to answer some technical questions if it is stated on your resume.