Epsilon (North Carolina) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon (North Carolina) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2018

Interviews for Top Jobs at Epsilon (North Carolina)

IT Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epsilon (North Carolina) (Arlington, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I was inteviewed over the phone by the recruiter, then interviewwed by the client. I was later informed that I was sought after. I had already accepted another job, and was given a better pay scale. The cvlient seemed to want me a lot.

Interview Questions

• The site is a high ticket site, are you capable of dealing with that?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Took about 5 days.

Junior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weaverville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (North Carolina) (Weaverville, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

I attended a face-to-face interview. I was immediately greeted with a smile from the director of recruiting and the owner of the company. The employees were familiar with me from a contract call center position I had just worked. It was an excellent experience. They asked all the right questions, they were thorough, and the conversation flowed well.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume and why you are looking for new work. What experience do you have that would help you in this role?   Answer Question