Epsilon Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX).

Interview

Straight forward process. Phone screen and a technical test to take online (SQL proficiency) followed by onsite with Manager, Director and various staff. If there were multiple teams with Sr BSA opening, could be a panel interview with people from different client teams. Client teams would then meet afterwards to provide feedback to HR and managers and determine which team was the best fit for the person being interviewed

Interview Questions

• Describe how you prefer to gather and document requirements. Describe some of the requirements documents you have produced.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Most terrible recruitment experience. If the HR department reflects the company, I am definitely going to a company that does not value my time.

I was contacted by email by HR and then the recruiter I was assigned to did not reach out. A week later I was sent a follow up email and I said I had not heard from the recruiter. Recruiter called at 8am on a Monday and I called within 5 minutes later and no response. On that Friday, I called again to follow up and he said my resume looked good and he was asking a team if they wanted to interview me. A week went by and no call, so I called him again and he said they were interested and they wanted to schedule an interview. There was no qualifying or interviewing from HR. So far I have called to follow up each time- the HR recruiter did not call me.

I had an additional interview set up with another team as well for that day through a networked contact.

I received an email with no instructions just an address. I responded to the email and asked for more instructions and for details about who I was meeting with and I received no response.

When I got on site- it took over 30 minutes to find the recruiter. I'll mention that they were moving offices, but this is not a valid excuse and here's why. I called his office number, cell number and emailed him and let him know I was there. When he did show up- I asked him where we needed to go and who we were meeting with. He said he didn't know and we needed to go to his desk to find out where and who. Luckily, the interviewer called my cell directly since it appeared I was late. Interviewer was able to give me directions to the meeting room. After the meeting, I asked where my second interview was and there were no details communicated.

I tracked down the recruiter again by calling and emailing and no response. I saw him hanging out with friends in the lobby and I walked over to him and asked where my second interview was. Again, he said he said he did not know. He went up to his desk and 20 minutes later, came down and said "Oh looks like they are out of town. If they want to talk to you we will get you out here again."

I have not heard from the recruiter and I have no interest in pursuing this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult, thought it was odd that when I asked questions the interview said "Oh I didn't know you were going to ask questions."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

The initial interview was with a VP and team lead. The VP had great questions and conversation but the team lead was modestly quiet.interstingly enough I never interviewed with the hiring manager. The decision to extend the offer was made within a seven days.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with working on multiple projects in a collaborative environment?

Tell me about some of the projects you've worked on in the past.

How familiar are you with Sql?

How do you handle making decisions with minimal notice?

Tell me a time when you had to deal with conflict.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I counter offered and it was accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Irving, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

The hiring process in general seems to take a long time. Most interviews are with more than one person. There are many departments and interviewees may meet with more than one. Some departments need this position to be mor technical than others, but they don't always revise the posted job descripton. This company misses out on hiring good people because the process is slow.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's not much to negotiate on.

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Very worst behaviour from epsilon.. after completing 3 rounds i was asked to wait for whole day and even after clearing all rounds..they told its on hold and rejected after 1 week without providing proper reason.
    Its very annoying and irritating process in epsilon

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Jul 11, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review. We are grateful for your feedback, but are sorry that you had a negative experience. We will work to use your comments and review the process going forward and hope that... More