Epsilon Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through linked in. The HR asked me to time to call and she called. After she got the details she asked my location preferences. She asked for updated resume. I provided it. After that it takes 2 weeks to get the first round of interview.
The interviewer does not ask any technical question only high level screening. After 2 days i got email for setting up skype round with 3 persons.
The skype round was scheduled for 1 hour. and happened only 25 mins. Again no technical details. They ask question like will you like to join our team for outing and all.

3 days latter HR says i am not selected as they want a person with totally different skills. Like ETL instead of .Net profile.

It was waste of time. Again HR never provided her contact except email.
Also they verified all my visa details.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

I came highly recommended, and the hiring manager was new and not all that technical, so it was a breeze.

Negotiation

About the same as previous salary, but much better benefits.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a telephonic round and shortlisted.
    Technical interview took one hour. Questions was mainly regarding Oops, c# and MVC, some SQL questions.
    The interview was good.
    After that Manager round was there nothing much technical, but couldn't clear.

Interview Questions

• How you save data to database in MVC application? You ll get a pen and paper.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epsilon in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was good. In fact started on time.they have covered almost all the topics in oracle.there were questions from unix as well.they have briefed about companies projects as well

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

May 23, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with us at Epsilon. The timeliness and consistency of our interview process is important to us, so we appreciate your ... More

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

You will have a written test(Need to complete code snippets for most of the questions), if your clear the test. You will have technical F2F rounds (2 rounds). Interviewers are technically good. They concentrate on basics. Interview will be so cool.Dont have to panic at all.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I had applied for a senior software Developer.
    Interview process was very easy, anyone can crack it.
    basic technical question, not at all tough.
    1st round was a basic technical round - where ask you about basic .NET stuff.
    2nd was managerial round. - where they ask about past project related stuff.

Interview Questions

• Describe ur projects, technical aspects, how many team members were there etc etc   Answer Question

Epsilon Response

Apr 13, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you have accepted an offer and look forward to welcoming you to the team. Congratulations! --Human Resources Team-India

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon in September 2011.

Interview

Other than the phone screening and the interview, all communication was done through the recruiter. The initial process went very quickly. There was a 30 minute phone screening with 4 individuals. Then I was asked into the office where I met with 2 individuals for over an hour. The discussion began with an overview of the company and the specific role by Epsilon, and then we got into a technical discussion. I felt very comfortable. We were in a small conference room and I saw nothing of the facilities. They seemed to be fairly cautious as to saying who their clients were.
    They discussed the juggling of multiple projects/tasks, and a need to sometimes handle crunches to get work done. I'm used to this, so long as it's not a continual issue and there is some reality to the project schedules.
    The actual receiving of the job offer and starting of the background check seemed to take at least a couple of weeks. It's a little disconcerting because I wonder about the bureaucracy, but being cautious is good as well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about experience working on multiple projects at one time, and if I could discuss a particular experience where there was a right schedule and how it was handled.   Answer Question