Epsilon Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epsilon Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

First round was telephonic where the interviewer asked basic C#,.net and MVC questions . Quite easy to clear this round . Then I was called for the face to face round at Bangalore office. Questions here were easy as well related to basics of .net , MVC,jQuery,LINQ and I was asked to write small code snippets . This round also went well . The next round was taken by a person who asked me about data replication on which I had no idea, so I said the same to him . Then came the worst part of the interview where he asked me why am I looking for such a steep hike and I answered and he was seemingly not satisfied with my answer and asked me that "Don't you think it's unfair to ask for salary hike while changing the company" . I said no . Then he said something related to salary which I don't remember and then he I asked me why should I join Epsilon . As I was already annoyed because of the previous questions so I said "I don't know about the culture here. I got the call and so I came to attend the interview" and then he asked me to leave for the day.It's good that I didn't get the offer because if I had got also I wouldn't have joined after these stupid questions. I request the HR people of this company not to spoil a week end of the candidates by asking such questions . You should tell them what you can offer before scheduling the interview.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Apr 13, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you very much for your feedback on your experience. This has been very helpful in building the interview process and we hope to implement your feedback to instill positive changes in the... More

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

I first had an interview with an architect at the recruiter office in Boston, pretty straight forward, good talking, enjoyable conversation about code and a little exersice (fizzbuzz) on a whiteboard. After this, they invited me to a second round interview with 5 guys, same talking about my background, past experience and some pretty basic code challenges, they just wanted to see how I code Java.

Interview Questions

• Implement a mathematical equation format validation, just limited to the basic arithmetic's operations, so you have to validate the correct format of something like {[a+(b-c)] / 5} where something like {[a+(b-c / 5} is wrong.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

Easy Interview with very General question about technology.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Amherst, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process, I talked to Epsilon at a career fair at my school. They called me for an interview about 3-4 days later. I was asked questions about oop programming concepts and some stuff on shortest paths algorithm. Overall, the interview went okay they were nice and I didn't feel pressured.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Apr 12, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for the feedback on your interview experience! We are glad you had a positive encounter with the team and hope you will consider Epsilon again in the future. Thank you!

--Human... More

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epsilon (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Obviously the first round was online test consisting of
    1.Aptitude(Verbal,Logical,Quantitative)
    shortlisted ones are sent for second round
    2.Group Discussion
    shortlisted ones are sent for third round
    3.Technical Interview - Projects,Subject related questions from DBMS,CN,OS,DataStructers etc
    shortlisted ones are sent for final round
    4.HR
    out of some 200 they selected 20

Interview Questions

• Reverse a string without using any inbuilt functions   1 Answer