Epsilon Interview Questions in Southfield, MI | Glassdoor

Epsilon Interview Questions in Southfield, MI

2.5

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Southfield, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online through the university and got an email a couple of days later requesting to schedule a phone interview. This consisted mainly of background/behavioral questions. A week later, I had an onsite interview with 4 Directors which consisted of background/resume questions as well as some conceptual/technical questions (wasn't asked to write/explain any code though).

Interview Questions

• What are the main advantages of Java over C++, and vice-versa?   Answer Question

Epsilon Response

May 23, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review and breakdown of your experience in the process. We are glad it was positive for you and to hear that you will be joining our team! Best of luck in your career here ... More

Digital Production Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epsilon (Southfield, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Was excited to hear back from this company. The whole process was disappointing. First, I was contacted by a recruiter after applying online. (Monday) This phone call didn't last very long, but was feeling good about it. Then she scheduled me for an interview the Friday of that week because she said they were looking to hire asap. I drove 2.5 hours for this interview and it lasted under 10 minutes. Waste of my time. Told me I didn't have the right kind of portfolio examples but not to be discouraged. Which was a bummer. The drive there lasted longer than the interview itself.

Interview Questions