Epsilon Interview Questions in Wakefield, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.7

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's career portal, and had a first round on-campus interview a few weeks later. The first interview was mostly behavioral. The second round was an on-site interview where I met with five Account Directors for 30 minutes each. The questions were heavily based on past experiences in school, work, etc. that involved working with teams and clients, as well as trying to gauge your interest in the company. The process was quick - exactly one month between my first interview and receiving my offer.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you worked as part of a team where not everyone got along or had the same approach - how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

I did the interview through Skype and the people were very nice and easy going, she asked a few basic questions and explained the position to me. The person I interviewed with initially was alumni from my university, and the following interview was with the recruiter. Asked me to tell about myself and about certain qualifications on my resume, also wanted to know about previous experiences that relate to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What is a circumstance in which you did not agree with a coworker and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process, and I heard back within two weeks. First round was a 30 minute behavior interview; second and final round was around two hours, and again were behavioral interviews with about four upper management individuals.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with conflict, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA).

Interview

Phone screen that went over my resume, followed by invite for in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 5 back-to-back interviews (30min each), which were largely behavioral. I appreciated the opportunity to ask questions and learn a lot more about Epsilon too. Everyone was super friendly, and HR was very helpful in understanding where I was in the process.

Finance and Accounting Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied to the program through my schools career services website. First I had a brief 30 minute behavioral interview on the campus of my university. Then two weeks later I was invited back for 4 30 minute interviews with supervisors in each of the four rotations for the program. They each asked slightly different behavioral questions to determine if you would fit with their departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to tell a supervisor when a customer was not happy with how you handled a situation?   Answer Question

Jun 30, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the breakdown of your experience during the interview process and are glad you had a positive one. We wish you the best of luck in your continued search, and... More

Client Services Interview

Application

Interview

First round: two members from the Client Services team came on-campus to interview, made me feel very comfortable and seemed very interested to learn more about me. Also, they seemed to want to showcase the company to me. Lasted about 30-45 minutes.

Second round: three members from the Client Services team interviewed me back to back in 15 minute interviews. All were very kind but the interviews did seem a bit rushed due to the format and I felt somewhat guilty that I was taking away from their business of the day.

Took about a month to get back to me with the decision, I had to email the recruiter a few times to get a direct response about the hiring decision.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and pleasant. The first round was an 1:1 on-campus interview, in which I was asked about 15 behavioral questions. The second round occurred on site. I had 3 back to back interviews, each with one of the managers of the account they were hiring for. These was behavioral, but also very conversational.

Vice President Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

good intro by the HR person, however, the rest of the team seemed uninterested and disengaged in the overall process. After the interviews were completed there was no followup even though the HR person promised to get back either directly or through the recruiter within three days. Seemed that the company is not organized well in terms of what they are really looking for.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Jan 15, 2016 – HR

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your honest comments regarding our interview process and follow-up. This is something we are actively working to measure and improve in 2016, and your... More

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Had an on campus interview, then was invited to their Wakefield office for a final interview. The on site interview was pretty straightforward; 5 current employees from different areas interviewed me for about twenty minutes each. Some asked me a lot of basic behavioral questions, some just talked at me about Epsilon, and they all allowed for a lot of my own questions. Everyone was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions

Epsilon Response

Feb 3, 2016 – Employer Branding Specialist

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your breakdown of the interview process from the perspective of a new graduate. It is very important to us, that everyone has a positive experience... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epsilon (Wakefield, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a brief panel discussion with Associate Account Executives currently in the role. From there candidates were divided into individual interview rooms and met with a varied of different account executives and managers. Very discussion based interview process and laid back.