Epson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epson Interview Questions

2.3

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Epson (Bellevue, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

I got this interview through a recruiter. I got a phone interview first, and that went well. They then set me up up with an interview with the manager and the lead programmer. I was impressed at the interview and they seemed interested. This took place one day before Thanksgiving. They sat on it over the weekend and then my recruiter told me they interviewed someone else and that they would let me know after doing an in person interview with that candidate. It was at this time that things started to get like a circus. I kept being told by my recruiter that they liked me and that they just needed to make a decision, but all this time I was thinking they were still trying to find people. Then on Jan 13, after I inquired on this with my recruiter which was more than 6 weeks after the interview, they tell her that they wanted me to have more experience and that they were still interested and wanted me to do an app for them to see if I could do what they wanted. They also told my recruiter that they were still looking for people to interview with. So I made a decision to pull out of their ridiculous process and told my recruiter to cancel my interest in them. They were very unprofessional and indecisive in their decisions. If you get an interview with them, make sure you don't hold your breath!

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epson (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)).

Interview

1st stage was face to face with hiring manager and director. 2nd stage was a 15 minutes presentation and follow up interview with previous managers and HR manager. Tour of office complex.

Interview Questions

• Experience based questions. Had to perform online tests once I had accepted the offer   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epson (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in September 2015.

Interview

Typical interview with HR, describing the profile they were looking and a second interview with the team leader to discuss more technical subjects. There was no technical exam to check my skills whatsover.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell them about my experience at college, what I had done, etc.   Answer Question

Pre Sale Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Epson (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

2 state interview and several online test for aptitude, verbal reasoning, numeric
    1st stage - Formal interview with line manager and some basic programming test.
    2nd stage - HR, line manager and a presentation

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epson (Nairobi (Kenya)) in January 2015.

Interview

i was hired through an agency in UK. i went through 3 session. telephone interview with the agency then one on one with the line manager & lastly VC with the HR

Interview Questions

• was about why i wanted to work at epson   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Epson.

Interview

Was contacted by a company recruiter several months after applying. I was contacted by the recruiter and 3 people who did not say what their positions were. All of them were on a speaker phone. Was very difficult to understand what they say because of strong echo especially if a second person says something in parallel. Immediately this made me loose all the interested. The interview process was poorly organized, no structure.

Interview Questions

• Started to ask about experience that was not listed in the CV.   Answer Question

Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Epson (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

1. Telephone call,
    2. Meeting with HR and Line Manager,
    3. Presentation to Line Manager and Head of Department
    - Official Offer and call to discuss the package plus background checks.
    References were not checked.
    ***A word of advice – check your contracts through thoroughly, HR are sneaky and have put clauses which stop you working with competitors in the future.***

Interview Questions

• General CV questions and core competency based questions   1 Answer

Internet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epson (Hemel Hempstead, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

Got the interview via a head hunter and met the hiring manager and the person who was leaving. During the interview the hiring manager called HR and I was informed that they were interested in me and there would have been a final interview with the Network Manager.

Interview Questions

• General questions about content publishing, driving traffic to the site, SEO, budget and team management.   1 Answer

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Epson (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in August 2011.

Interview

I received a call from the General Manager to meet him at Epson office and I was interviewed by him and the sales manager middle east, then a week later I was asked to meet the GM and the channel manager Epson Europe at the annual IT exhibition in Riyadh. The interviews were very focused on what I have accomplished in my past jobs.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuas (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epson (Tuas (Singapore)) in July 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with HR manager and Software department Manager together. Finished technical test by 10 minutes and gave you feedback. And then asked you working experiences.
    Wait one week, they provide me offer.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and easy C/C++ questions, and ask you finish by 10 minutes. asked you about average performance of each sorting algorithms   1 Answer