Equal Experts Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Equal Experts Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Equal Experts

3.2

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equal Experts (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Its a programming interview, conducted via a piece of paper. Was told that the Interview differs from person to person - which IMO shouldn't be the case. There should be a standard interview given.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Equal Experts

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Equal Experts.

Interview

I enjoyed the whole process. All my questions were timely clarified. The interviews with HR were spoken in a clear English, so even though I'm not a native English speaker I was able to understand what was being said. Moreover, the HR professionals that spoke with me were polite and proactive.

1) Email contact from Equal Experts recruiter.
    2) Skype interview with HR.
    3) Offline coding challenge.
    4) Skype interview with HR.
    5) Presential interview at Lisbon's office (architectural challenge + coding challenge).
    6) Final conversation with job offer :)

Interview Questions

• During the Skype interviews I was asked about tech and project management concepts and practices.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Pune (India)).

Interview

Equal Experts visited our campus. The entire process took just 1 day. The company has a very unique flat structure when it comes to management. They call themselves experts and they true to that. The people are extremely extremely friendly and helpful. If at any point you get stuck they will help you out. The HR is kind enough and sweet to give you your interview feedback. The rounds are Resume Screening, 2 Technical F2F Interviews and 1 one pair programming one. They might conduct additional rounds if they think you have the capacity and were not up to the mark in an interview. Overall it was a very good experience. In most of the Interviews they started with your BE project only. Prepare Java, Databases especially Mysql, UML Diagrams and OOPs concepts. In pair programming found they expect you to use either Java or C++ but not C.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Pune (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

1. Telephonic interview -- Fairly easy algo questions and equally easy OO modeling question
    2. Code pairing round onsite at Pune office. This was the best round and interviewer was also very friendly, got a very positive vibe after going to the Pune office. (Interviewer was wearing shorts ;), they had a carrom in office and I got to play it with HR and other candidates, this is first time i did such thing during an interview) So far very very positive.
    3. 2 Tech interview - One onsite and other on Google Hangout - Was kinda easy for me.

They didn't offer me a position for a reason which surprises me, they were hiring for Software developer role and they rejected me because I am not a decision maker in my current project. this made me wonder are they really looking for a Hands on software developer or they are looking for Architect. This make me wonder further that it could be salary, Who knows.

Anyways had fun during they whole process

Interview Questions

• Design parking lot   1 Answer
    • Design a Shopping cart - Code pairing   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Lisbon (Portugal)).

Interview

First I had a phone call interview, where I was asked about my experiences and skills.
    Then I had to complete a "FizzBuzz" coding test using TDD, which the company cares a lot, and send them by email.
    Some days later I had a pair programming session with a senior developer member of the company's team. We had to find the solution for a problem that he brought. I failed because my code was not very good structured.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equal Experts (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2015.

Interview

Houve uma entrevista telefónica inicial de triagem e submeti um teste de programação (FizzBuzz com um “twist”) feito offline, sem limite de tempo, para posterior avaliação. Neste teste há que ter especial atenção aos “unit tests” a sério, pois uma coisa feita à posteriori só porque é pedido muito provavelmente não vai passar.

Seguiu-se uma longa chama em conferência com 1 pessoa onde se falou da minha experiência profissional e se debateram os prós e contras de soluções técnicas para alguns caso particulares.

Depois fiz uma sessão de “paring” com um técnico bastante sénior na empresa, onde implementamos um conversor de inteiros em numeração romana. A chave aqui é não consideram isto um “teste” mas sim abordar a sessão como uma colaboração e diálogo com um colega para resolver um problema. Afinal trabalhar em “pairing” é o dia-a-dia em muitos dos projectos da empresa.

Finalmente houve uma entrevista final por tele-conferência com um sócio da empresa, onde o foco principal foi o ajuste cultural com os valores da empresa.

Interview Questions

• Como implementarias o sistema para suportar um serviço de “url shorteners”?   Answer Question