Equifax Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.7

Mass Markets Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward, there was a phone interview with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, finally there was a face to face interview with hiring manager and a supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was pretty simple, you are able to negotiate your salary. I was able to get close to what I wanted so I wouldn't complain.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

The initial phone screening was preliminary to ensure the candidate is well versed with the technologies. The panel interview was bit harder where hiring team fired questions to see the depth of my technical expertise in Hibernate and Spring.

Interview Questions

• Based on previous project implementation of Spring Framework , can you customize the transaction processing behavior?   2 Answers

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on line when I saw this position on the indeed website. I was pleasantly surprised to hear from a recruiter just a few days after applying who wanted to arrange for a phone screen interview that would last about 15 min. I spoke with a very nice gentleman that asked a series of questions about my experience and work history. He then ended the screen interview by asking the question about handling a difficult situation, I must have done well because just a couple a days later I received an email asking for my availability to do interview #2 with the hiring manager! Fingers crossed I hope I will be able to say I work for Equifax in the very near future!

Interview Questions

• Talk about a difficult situation at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Vice President Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Lunch Meeting with hiring manager to discuss roles and responsibilities as well as expectations in terms of top priority objectives for first year. Beyond that, the only remaining steps in the process were negotiations with HR on salary and benefits

Rotational Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university. First round interview was on campus, 1 on 1 with a manager and consisted of behavioral type questions related to what I had on my resume. I got called back for a second round interview on-site at the Atlanta office, which was 3:1 with some behavioral questions but mostly me getting to know the managers of the different rotations and asking them any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Why Equifax?

Tell me about a time you worked on a team.

What do you want to be doing in 5 years?
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Referred by an employee, interviewed with the hiring manager directly and July 2015, the process is about 2 hours. I get the offer within one week, and started one month later

Communication/Training Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Straightforward and pleasant. Recruiters were in touch, flexible scheduling and accommodated my flight plans, as I was in the process of moving, the interviews were done via Phone, one in person was moved to phone due to transit of the individual interviewing me. The follow through on the offer could've been more timely, however overall, the process was straightforward and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What specialized knowledge and skills did I bring to the role.   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online first, and 1 month later, I got a phone call from the recruiter to screen for a phone interview. During the screen, I was asked for some general questions. 1 week later, in the scheduled phone interview, I felt it did not go very well, and 2 weeks later got a rejection letter. It was disappointed.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I had worked for exact same position in a different zone. I got a call after 2 weeks and a phone interview was set up. It lasted 30 min- a little about my background what technical qualities etc and then the manager told me about the position they were trying to fill in. Very friendly yet professional manager. I was told I will be contacted if they find me ok to proceed in 2 weeks. 3 weeks pass and no answer and I go about my own business. Then suddenly they email me and ask to come in for onsite interview. Interviewed with project manager and 1 team member and 1 sr technical team member. Very professional people nice to talk to and made me feel comfortable.

1 wk later get an email saying not hired.

Interview Questions

• What kind of experience in Agile ? How many years ?   Answer Question
    • Why did you apply for this position ?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle a difficult situation ?   Answer Question
    • If the stakeholder changes the scope at the final delivery is he wrong or how do you handle such situation?   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Received a mail from recruiter to schedule a screening phone interview. It was more of general conversation.
    Scheduled a a phone interview with a manager, it was a over view on my technical skills.
    Later a Zoom interview with the team, it was an over view on my technical skills with emphasis on Java.

Interview Questions

• Java vs C++, differences between versions of Java, class vs struct etc.   Answer Question