Equifax Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position and somehow bypassed the HR screening and was called in for a series of 8 different interviews at the Alpharetta office. The interviews went great and I got the vibe that they were extremely interested. Got called in for a final interview at the Atlanta office and that went well. Never heard back from anyone. Over the course of four weeks I kept emailing the person who had set up the interviews and my "recruiter" that was assigned to me (I had never talked, emailed or met her through this process) and I was repeatedly told my recruiter would get in touch with me. I finally found out by looking through Equifax's LinkedIn page that they hired someone internal. I never got a "not selected" email or any kind of closure. I expected some kind of professionalism after 9 interviews. Then 7 months later I get an email letting me know that the person they hired moved on to another company and would I still like to be considered for the position. I graciously declined. Please work on your ethics. If someone comes in for a series of interviews, at least let them know they weren't selected.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Three phone interviews and one on-site interview. The first phone call was with HR, and the second with my boss for 10 min, and the third call was with the same person but for about an hour. The on-site interview was with the boss along with her boss. All heavily behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Super behavioral, about 30 questions such as: Tell me the occasion where you demonstrated your leadership; how do you connect with you peers, etc.   Answer Question

Vice President, Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied internally - had 3 interviews with outside department senior leadership. The before submission to hiring manager. However, the 3 people I interviewed with never submitted their reviews, nor did internal HR acknowledge. Hiring manager was not aware of my application. Very poor internal process.

Interview Questions

• Describe something that did not work - what did you do and what would you do differently.   1 Answer

Mass Markets Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward, there was a phone interview with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, finally there was a face to face interview with hiring manager and a supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was pretty simple, you are able to negotiate your salary. I was able to get close to what I wanted so I wouldn't complain.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

The initial phone screening was preliminary to ensure the candidate is well versed with the technologies. The panel interview was bit harder where hiring team fired questions to see the depth of my technical expertise in Hibernate and Spring.

Interview Questions

• Based on previous project implementation of Spring Framework , can you customize the transaction processing behavior?   2 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

The usual phone screen , face - face & manager rounds. Recruiters are nice and the process makes sure you are comfortable for the most part. They are communicative and make sure you know where you are in the process.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions in the Java space. If you know what you talking about and can do code sharing and demonstrate your capability you should be good. The interview is probably 30% as tough as a Amazon/Google interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university. First, I had a phone interview. The lady basically went over my resume and asked some technical excel questions. It was really straight-forward. Three weeks later I get an email about an on-site interview. The interview was informal and the staff was really nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge in which you had to work with a team to achieve a task.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Started with on campus recruiting, and then led to a phone interview with a HR rep. From there, you will be notified if you receive an interview with hiring manager, and 2 employees from the division you are applying to

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to work in a group with very different people   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had 3 total interview one over the phone and two in person. It was an great experience and even though I was not offered the position, it made me want to be apart of the Equifax culture even more. Everyone was friendly and welcoming and I hope I get another shot at a position there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict face to face? How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on line when I saw this position on the indeed website. I was pleasantly surprised to hear from a recruiter just a few days after applying who wanted to arrange for a phone screen interview that would last about 15 min. I spoke with a very nice gentleman that asked a series of questions about my experience and work history. He then ended the screen interview by asking the question about handling a difficult situation, I must have done well because just a couple a days later I received an email asking for my availability to do interview #2 with the hiring manager! Fingers crossed I hope I will be able to say I work for Equifax in the very near future!

Interview Questions

• Talk about a difficult situation at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question