Equifax Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.7

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was rather disorganized and poorly scheduled. The managers with whom I met spent very little time with me. There was an agenda, but one senior manager arrived some 25 minutes late and didn't spend much time. It really wasn't much of an interview and I asked most of the questions.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions asked of me and nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Services Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

-Tour of company propery and meeting managers/supervisors
    -Tour of various parts of building
    -Meeting managers/supervisors and other employees
    -Simple questions about work ethic, how you play a role in a team, past projects, experience, and jobs, your goals for the future, reason for wanting to work at the company, and questions about how you handle pressure and deadlines.

Interview Questions

• Question about handling pressure in a certain scenario (scenario may vary depeding on interviewer and job position)   Answer Question

Office seemed very dull and people looked unhappy.

Technology Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Simplified process with basic interview questions. All single person interviews so very repetitive of content and questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be with position   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiter did not pass any of my requests on to the hiring manager but stated they were. Said all requests were non-negotiable (days of leave, start date) based on company policy. Learned from Manager they could have been.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial phone call, followed by an in house panel interview. The phone call lasted about 30 minutes, and was basically a review of your skills. You meet the team and talk about existing projects and where your experience falls in. You're given a tour of the building. Interview lasted about 4 hours onsite.

Interview Questions

• Asked about personal preferences for projects. Very warm interview process.   Answer Question

Consumer Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I initially applied online through the company's career website. Within 2 weeks, I received an email from the recruiter wanting to schedule a phone interview. I had a phone interview the next day. Then I was forwarded to interview with hiring manager. It was a very pleasant interview. Basic behavioral and future career goal questions asked. It took about a month for me notified that I was offered the position

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Applied online, contacted by HR for initial phone screen, then met with hiring manager for face to face interview. Process took several weeks, but overall a fair experience.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The overall process took 4 months. One month wait between the initial recruiter call to the call to schedule an onsite interview. Another 1+ month for the decision. If you negotiate salary verbally, recruiter goes back to check and never returns for a month.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nope. I ended up accepting what they offered.

Information Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call from Talent Acquisition one week after applying online. Scheduled a phone interview - general questions about my work experience and salary expectations. A few days later, I had another phone interview with the Hiring Manager, which lasted about 30 minutes. A week later, I was invited for a face-to-face interview where we discussed the role in more detail. I was able to visit the floor to meet members of the department. Very smooth process that took about five weeks.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process lasted about one week. It was a 30 minute behavioral interview with two mid level mangers and the previous intern. It was very basic. Got the offer about a week later.

Big Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a behavioral Interview and just asked about past experience. They went through my resume mostly and also asked about my course. Since it was an entry level position, they wanted a person who is ready to learn and I also had certifications which might have helped them in taking decisions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself , Experience etc.   2 Answers