Equifax Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

59 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two interviewers, both with an IT background. They were friendly and relaxed . For some reason they thought engineers in general don't know how to code. And they prefer excel over matlab for data vix

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university. First, I had a phone interview. The lady basically went over my resume and asked some technical excel questions. It was really straight-forward. Three weeks later I get an email about an on-site interview. The interview was informal and the staff was really nice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge in which you had to work with a team to achieve a task.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

this is a 2 face interview one is by Phone is a technical interview where they ask your technical experience in different technologies,
    the second is an interview by multiple people of the team that will work with you, from Managers to developers. each person will have 30 minutes to ask any questions could be technical or behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Explane the complex project that you had being involve ?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Three phone interviews and one on-site interview. The first phone call was with HR, and the second with my boss for 10 min, and the third call was with the same person but for about an hour. The on-site interview was with the boss along with her boss. All heavily behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Super behavioral, about 30 questions such as: Tell me the occasion where you demonstrated your leadership; how do you connect with you peers, etc.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Started with on campus recruiting, and then led to a phone interview with a HR rep. From there, you will be notified if you receive an interview with hiring manager, and 2 employees from the division you are applying to

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to work in a group with very different people   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Had phone interview then moved on to onsite interview with hiring manager both times. Never heard back after onsite interview. Just some random HR guy who was "assigned" to me said i was still being considered when i emailed for follow up. You would think they could say No when its obvious their not selecting you.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position and somehow bypassed the HR screening and was called in for a series of 8 different interviews at the Alpharetta office. The interviews went great and I got the vibe that they were extremely interested. Got called in for a final interview at the Atlanta office and that went well. Never heard back from anyone. Over the course of four weeks I kept emailing the person who had set up the interviews and my "recruiter" that was assigned to me (I had never talked, emailed or met her through this process) and I was repeatedly told my recruiter would get in touch with me. I finally found out by looking through Equifax's LinkedIn page that they hired someone internal. I never got a "not selected" email or any kind of closure. I expected some kind of professionalism after 9 interviews. Then 7 months later I get an email letting me know that the person they hired moved on to another company and would I still like to be considered for the position. I graciously declined. Please work on your ethics. If someone comes in for a series of interviews, at least let them know they weren't selected.

Vice President, Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied internally - had 3 interviews with outside department senior leadership. The before submission to hiring manager. However, the 3 people I interviewed with never submitted their reviews, nor did internal HR acknowledge. Hiring manager was not aware of my application. Very poor internal process.

Interview Questions

• Describe something that did not work - what did you do and what would you do differently.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had 3 total interview one over the phone and two in person. It was an great experience and even though I was not offered the position, it made me want to be apart of the Equifax culture even more. Everyone was friendly and welcoming and I hope I get another shot at a position there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict face to face? How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on line when I saw this position on the indeed website. I was pleasantly surprised to hear from a recruiter just a few days after applying who wanted to arrange for a phone screen interview that would last about 15 min. I spoke with a very nice gentleman that asked a series of questions about my experience and work history. He then ended the screen interview by asking the question about handling a difficult situation, I must have done well because just a couple a days later I received an email asking for my availability to do interview #2 with the hiring manager! Fingers crossed I hope I will be able to say I work for Equifax in the very near future!

Interview Questions

• Talk about a difficult situation at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question