Equifax Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Equifax Marketing Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

Company was quick to get back to my application, but process dragged on when it came to follow up interviews. First two HR interviews seemed positive (both were superficial, however). Third interview came, good conversation - with promise for several open positions and an offer to meet a line manager during a recent business trip. Then... silence. Reason given: Travel schedules. Gave the impression that the company's staff was overstretched (or worse, given complete license when on the road to no work quite so hard). From a road warrior perspective - schedule conflicts are OK excuses for minimal delays. "Travel," however, is not. Gotta be accessible and able to make informed decisions while traveling.

Interview Questions

• Interview was fairly straightforward, no tricky questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Equifax

Marketing Interview

Interview

A standard interview process. First screened by the recruiter. Invited to be interviewed with 3-4 people. They will provide all the details about who to meet, what time, etc. Asked a number of questions about past work and projects. They will explain the position. Generally, a easy going atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What were the projects you worked on in your last position?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Equifax in May 2011.

Interview

Everything went well. HR communicated as they said they would. Interviewers were extremely kind, however it was an unstructured process, i.e., some people had questions, some said "tell me about yourself," some hadn't looked at my resume so had no idea who I was/what I'd done. Person who got the job completely deserved it as he met all of the desired criteria and more.

Interview Questions

• How would you help this company innovate to meet market needs?   Answer Question