Equifax Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO | Glassdoor

Equifax Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO

Updated Jun 22, 2017

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

It took about three weeks from phone call intereiew to in person met with two Managers was asked about seven to ten Behavior. Question as the job description how I can incorporate my skill set to the role. Haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me abt. A time when. You were given a task with little direction.   1 Answer

Project Manager - Data & Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. HR contacted me about 2 weeks later. Set up in person with the hiring mgr the following week. He said i was the first one he was talking to. We talked for about an hour or so with him openly agreeing with me on a number of items. At the end, he replied he had a couple of other interviews later in the week, but would have the recruiter contact me to set up a second with the team and the director. After 2 weeks, I sent a note to the recruiter to check on the progress. Two days later, I received a reject letter.

Interview Questions

• Basic PM questions around project process, types of projects.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Long (months)
    Many interviews and not very coordinated
    HR phone call. Then a management interview. Then more interview coordinations for more management on-site interviews. Sometimes there may be another person added that was not on the agenda. The process defiantly needs improvement and the communication can be improved. But stick with it, this is a great company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions - how past scenarios were handled or how you may handle a scenario described   Answer Question

Document Verifier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

As I recall was pretty good overall, in 2005. They seem to really want to know how you felt about your skills, offering additional training and information as needed and upon request. Interview process, I responded to phone call. Few days later attended an interview very professional structured interview. Within a week hired

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your overall proofreading and typing skill. Novice, Intermidiate, or Expert.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be specific and somewhat flexible, but hold to positively negotiating your needs, do not allow the employer pressure you to meet their needs. They too must be mutually accommodating.

Process Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

Recruiters are very nice and patient. The whole process went well and I felt good. But one week later I still got the rejection email. It's hard to figure out the reason especially when you thought you did good enough. Maybe other candidates are more competitive and have more relevant experiences.

Interview Questions

• Walk them through my resume and focus on my experiences that are related to lean and six sigma   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

Process lasted about 2 months.
    Initial contact was from a company claiming to be contracted as a dedicated placement service for Equifax. I was suspicious, assumed it was a consulting firm, and turned them down several times. Final contact was during my vacation on west coast. Saying they really wanted to interview me. I would only do it they would confirm agile was not a hard requirement. And that they really needed a senior person. Agreed to a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone interviewer was an Equifax resource. Asked a few questions related to my experience.
      But seemed more interested in agile experience than any other skillset.
      Decades of experience were ignored. "Interview" lasted under 2 minutes.
      1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a telephone interview, panel interview and one on one interview with manager. I was contacted by cell phone asked basic talent questions, The panel interview questions related to skills and knowledge. The one on one interview with manager was a joke, I will not apply again. She stated in the interview Age is not a problem, Lier.

Interview Questions

• During the one on one interview it was stated that there are two openings and only two applied. But She was only going to hire the other person. And she said AGE does not have any affect on not hiring me.   1 Answer

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with HR and then a week later had an in person interview with the hiring manager and her boss. Both were very laid back and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience in being an Implementation / Project Manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I knew the terms of the position going into the interview so there was no negotiation necessary.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

First I applied online, then I had an phone interview, followed by an in person interview. I am still going through the process. If I get asked back there will be several more in person interviews to complete.

Interview Questions

• Give two examples of a weakness and two examples of a strength. Would your former boss agree that those are your two strengths and weaknesses? Explain   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. Contact from a recruiter, phone interview, 2nd phone interview, 2 in person interviews with multiple people, got the job, hate the job.

Interview Questions

• Would you like some water or coffee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Probably could have negotiated, just accepted instead for some reason.