Equifax Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Equifax Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

During the first phone screen as a part of their "compliance process" they ask for my current salary, bonus, benefits and be specific. Were unable to continue the process/conversation when I refused to disclose my current compensation. When I offered to talk about my compensation goal, they told me that I still need to disclose my current salary and package and without that we could not continue the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Are you receiving health benefits at your current position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Equifax

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

Process lasted about 2 months.
    Initial contact was from a company claiming to be contracted as a dedicated placement service for Equifax. I was suspicious, assumed it was a consulting firm, and turned them down several times. Final contact was during my vacation on west coast. Saying they really wanted to interview me. I would only do it they would confirm agile was not a hard requirement. And that they really needed a senior person. Agreed to a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Phone interviewer was an Equifax resource. Asked a few questions related to my experience.
      But seemed more interested in agile experience than any other skillset.
      Decades of experience were ignored. "Interview" lasted under 2 minutes.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

The initial phone screening was preliminary to ensure the candidate is well versed with the technologies. The panel interview was bit harder where hiring team fired questions to see the depth of my technical expertise in Hibernate and Spring.

Interview Questions

• Based on previous project implementation of Spring Framework , can you customize the transaction processing behavior?   2 Answers

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax in October 2015.

Interview

Worst process ...1st round cleared and second round was face to face with project manager and HR told me share all documents.And later they called for HR interview and took a technical round again to say NO to me.