Equinox Fitness Fitness Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Equinox Fitness Fitness Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equinox Fitness (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

A very organized process. It was very thorough and i was really given a very clear picture of the job I was applying for. A bit lengthy but worth all of the information I learned about the company. Everyone through the process was very helpful and made me feel comfortable during the interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Equinox Fitness

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equinox Fitness (Chicago, IL).

Interview

They put you through a very rigorous interview process. One on one, round table, practical. They were all very professional and courteous with great questions. The only problem is that they are typically for bait and switch positions. In order to get anywhere you must start at the VERY bottom despite your experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I would do about stolen/lost items. I was given multiple scenarios with no real "right answer" option.   Answer Question

The pay was not acceptable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Equinox Fitness (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

First I received a phone interview with someone from New York. After our 35 minute phone call she set me up with an in-person interview with some one in the Chicago area. They asked me to workout in one of their clubs before the interview to get a feel for their brand and organization. I had the interview with the regional manager, and two other managers that worked at the Loop location. A lot of the questions were basic questions that didn't have a lot of substance. Overall I thought it was an easy interview process

Interview Questions

• With my level of expertise, why do I want to work in the corporate setting as opposed to opening my own facility.   1 Answer

As I learned more about the position, it was not a good fit for me and my family.