Cover image for Equinox

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Equinox Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 481 of over 481 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Equinox

Application

I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

Quick interview, ask you about your past and what you are able to do. They tell you more about the job and mine went well so I was basically told I’d get the job.

Interview Questions
  • What are your greatest strengths?
    Answer Question

Equinox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

Really easy, just met with AGM once and then met with GM. Started the next day for training and it was about three days to finish the training. Interview lasted about a one or two hours with the AGM and just a few minutes with GM

Interview Questions
  • Asked me a set of titles and told me to describe what would be in it if it was a book (eg. time management)
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Equinox

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Equinox? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Equinox employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Equinox

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

Quick and easy interview process first with a recruiter, then the regional sales director, and lastly the hiring manager. All similar interviews just to get to know me and my background to see how if and how I can add value to Equinox.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equinox (Houston, TX) in Jan 2023

Interview

They suck they barley asked questions if was in the phone and the person interview me wasn’t from the club I applied very bad interview from the interviewer And they were bad at reading email and responding

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equinox

Application

I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

Received a phone interview with their TA team and had a 30 min call regarding my experience and questions on projects I’ve worked on. Pleasant conversation. No follow-up call or response afterwards even though they said they liked my experience.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked on compensation analysis and making bonus program changes?

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Equinox (Vienna, VA) in Dec 2022

Interview

Very direct and forward. Asked about past experience in cleaning and housekeeping. Helpful if you have past experience working with different products and chemicals. The interview lasts about 10 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equinox

Application

I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

Very fun and easy! They will expect you to perform a practical, super basic! Just a cleanse, extol, mask, tmp, Be sure to show all your skills in rebooking and explaining during facial

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equinox

Application

I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

Great interview. Glad I was able to make it. Hopefully one day I have look back and be proud of this interview. Wonderful place to work. I hope you think so too

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equinox

Application

I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

It was definitely on the easier side. There were a few questions about experience and how you’d act or react in certain circumstances. Overall it was a conversation. Not bad.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equinox

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Equinox

Interview

Pretty quick response. 3 rounds: 1st phone call with an overview of qualifications, 2nd round in-person group interview with a case study , and 3rd practical interview putting trainer through a sample workout. Started within 2 weeks. Managers were not looking for perfection but for proper reasoning behind the responses

Interview Questions
  • How would you design a program with the following health limitations? How do you connect with people you meet for the first time?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equinox (Anaheim, CA) in Oct 2022

Interview

I received an Automated email and then tried to make an interview which took a few days for anyone to get back to me. Once I got that scheduled it was a quick phone call interview that was pretty standard. Next they wanted me to come in for an in person interview a few days later. Interview was really standard and easy. Didn’t ask too many questions and mostly just told me about the times they needed me to work. They told me had more people to interview and they would get back to me. A few days go by and I hear nothing. They then emailed me ago stating that they were free for an interview, which I already did. They got me mixed up with someone else, which really bummed me out. I got all ready and was about to head to the interview when they told me not to come because they already interviewed me and they were still waiting on the rest of the interviewees. A few days later I got an automated rejection email. Both interviewers were extremely nice and it was easy to speak with them. I guess the down side to it all was it all being disorganized.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 481 Interviews

Equinox Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Equinox as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.49 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Assistant General Manager and Membership Advisor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Personal Trainer and Front Desk Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Equinox takes an average of 17 days when considering 482 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Front Desk Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Assistant General Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Equinox according to 482 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 28.05%

Work at Equinox? Share Your Experiences

Equinox logo

Equinox Careers

Cover image for Equinox

Equinox History Equinox is the leading operator of upscale fitness Clubs. Founded in 1991, Equinox was built on the notion that fitness...More

• EQX Corporate
  • Personal Training
  • Membership Advisor
  • Club Roles

Company Updates

197 days ago

Careers
Equinox is committed to helping our teams maximize their potential. Interested in a career at Equinox? Join us at our Virtual Career Week Open House to learn how you can expand your skillset, challenge yourself, and grow within our Personal Training, Member Advisory, Pilates, and Spa teams. To RSVP, please complete the registration links below. 7/25 Personal Training 12PMEST, 4PMEST https://lnkd.in/e4-Z3KQ3 7/26 Sales 12PMEST, 4PMEST https://lnkd.in/e5TVWmfN 7/27 Pilates 12PMEST, 4PMEST https://lnkd.in/erSGqzkj 7/28 Spa 12PMEST, 4PMEST https://lnkd.in/egT7Qgcu
Shared image

254 days ago

Community
It with great excitement and pride that we announce Cycle for Survival, the movement to beat rare cancers, has raised over $25 million this season, for a total of over $310 million funds raised since its inception in 2007. Together with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, our extraordinary progress is made possible by the unwavering commitment of our community. The fierce dedication and humbling generosity of nearly 16,000 participants this season inspires us to grow the movement to beat rare cancers and keep making history together. Thank you for an unforgettable 2022 Cycle for Survival season.
Shared image

Equinox Photos

+ Add Photo
Equinox photo of: It's Not Fitness, It's Life
Equinox photo of: Its not work, it's life

Expert Career Advice