Equinox Fitness Assistant Regional Marketing Manager - SAN Francisco Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Equinox Fitness

1 Interview Review

Assistant Regional Marketing Manager - SAN Francisco Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equinox Fitness (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with HR for the first initial phone screen. Next, I did a phone interview with the hiring manager (The marketing manager). I felt like her and I really connected well and I was asked to come in for an in-person interview at the San Francisco office. I did a group interview with the hiring manager (marketing manager) and the director of marketing. The director and marketing manager flew in from LA that morning since they oversee the entire west coast. The interview was a little weird. They did not really ask me anything or tell me about the job duties.

I felt I could really add value by implementing a lot of ideas to help spread brand awareness. Their loss! I emailed them to thank them for the opportunity and never heard back. I emailed HR multiple times to follow-up on the status and they wrote back both times that "they were still going through the process". It's been over three months since I interviewed and I still have not heard on the status of the position.

I feel it's completely UNPROFESSIONAL of Equinox to not even respond back and update me on the status. It does not represent the brand well at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about your experience? Why are you interested in Equinox? Do you have event planning experience?   Answer Question