Equinox Fitness Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA | Glassdoor

Equinox Fitness Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA

2.7

SPA Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Equinox Fitness (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Kind and warm. Interview was conducted with spa manager and general manager, practical followed. Overall good experience, be sure to prepare questions about compensation as things were not presented clearly. The overall atmosphere of the club seems to be worth while and energizing. Be sure to talk with everyone you can to learn more about the club and its members and to just start making your presence known.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Equinox Fitness (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

A two part interview. Starts off with the practical interview with another trainer or staff member, which is inclusive of a fitness assessment and then a brief training session. They are looking intently at your personality and skill set here. The next interview, which is scheduled at another time, involves a one-on-one meeting with the fitness managers and possibly a chat with another trainer to assess how well you get along with the team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Equinox?   Answer Question
    • "Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." What does this quote mean to you? Do you agree with it? If not, how would you change it?   Answer Question

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equinox Fitness (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

After conducting a phone interview, I met with the General Manager of the facility. The questions were basic and covered my work experience, knowledge of the industry, strengths-and-weaknesses, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.
    After the interview, there was no follow up on whether or not I got the job. I think companies who conduct themselves in this manner are not worth working for. It shows a lack of care and communication and is unconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses, what I knew about the company, etc.   Answer Question