Equity Residential Customer Support Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Equity Residential Customer Support Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Support Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Residential.

Interview

I applied online via their website and was contact for a phone interview by HR. I was asked basic questions and then I was scheduled for an interview with the Community Manager at the apartment community. The interview consisted of basic questions regarding my previous experience (asking what I did and how the skills I learned might help me in the job I am applying for) as well as questions about my future goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a salary and benefits package that I thought was fair for the job and my experience. I chose not to negotiate further.

Other Interview Reviews for Equity Residential

Customer Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Residential (Redmond, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

I was excited to receive an emailed offer for a phone interview, about a week after initally applying online. The interview was scheduled in a flexible 3 hour window. I prepared for a week, did my phone interview. Waited another week to do a 1:1 face to face interview. Did not interview at the property, but instead at the company's headquarters in another city, 25 miles away. At the headquarters, the people were unprofessional. They were having personal nonwork related conversations, and I even witnessed a personal phone call on the company phone to a credit card collection agent. All of the restrooms in the building are locked and accessible only with a key, so you may want to allow extra time to find a public restroom to relieve yourself and freshen up. I was told that I would be contacted by the hiring manager but I am still waiting. I think the interview process is too long.I wasn't applying for a management position. The benefits seem decent: 20 percent rent discount, gym discounts, generous time off. Seems like a good company to work with. They even let you take time off work to see your child off to there first day of school and for volunteer projects.how cool is that.I still like the company, but the interview process is unnecessarily long. If offered a position, I would have to decline.now I understand how other interviewees declined these job offers.the long process makes you lose interest in the job.

Interview Questions