Equity Residential Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Equity Residential Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Residential (Redmond, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

Simple, basic questions nothing out of the ordinary. I had a phone screen which the recruiter asked basic questions and then I moved forward to interview with the community manager. The interview wasn't different from the phone screen. The questions weren't the same but they didn't change in difficulty. Mainly a lot of behavioral and personality questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Equity Residential

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Residential in March 2012.

Interview

They are very felixible with your interview time since they know your are going to school. I met the recruiter at a career fair and she was really nice. The interview questions are very straightforward. They ask you about your past work experience and your leadership experience at work. So far the process is going well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to say no to a customer.   Answer Question
    • How does your previous company evaluate your performance?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Equity Residential in April 2011.

Interview

I had submitted my resume to their recruiters at a school career fair, and got a call back about 2 weeks later. They gave a brief description of the position, and asked you about your personality and your professional background. The 1:1 interview was about the same, but nothing too stressful.