Equity Trust Company Customer Service Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Equity Trust Company

2.5

Customer Service Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berea, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Berea, OH) in September 2008.

Interview

I interviewed with a team lead and she seemed nice. I had had problems hearing the teting and actually failed one part of the test and they called me back in for a second test. Which I passed with flying colors. They do use the prove it suit.

Interview Questions

• The volume on the computer was too low   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Straight offer of 11.00 an hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Equity Trust Company

Customer Service Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berea, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Berea, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by email at first to provide times during which I would be available for a phone interview. The position for which I applied was part of the operations team. On the phone, the HR representative and I discussed salary expectations, previous employment experiences, and the opportunity to be a part of the sales and/or operations team for the company.

I received a 1:1 interview after the phone interview. The individual with whom I met was truthful, though not very professional in demeanor. The phone interview quickly became null, as the position we discussed in the 1:1 interview was for that of a customer service representative for the company's call center. The salary expectations went out the window. I soon came to find out that the new-hire's were being hired in at a rate that was higher than that of the individuals who trained us. I was part of a new-hire team with approximately 12-15 others who also had a skewed understanding of what we were in for.

Interview Questions

• "If I gave you a piece of paper and a pencil, what would be the first thing you wrote down?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - the rate at which the new-hire's were hired at was firm; $12.50/hr.