Era Living Administrative Services Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

5.0

Administrative Services Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Era Living (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Incredibly long and drawn out. From phone interview to final decision it was about 2.5 months. I did a half hour phone interview, an hour long on-site interview, a two-hour-long interview with their corporate office and another on-site interview that took about an hour and a half. After my interview with corporate they decided to hire an internal candidate for the first location (despite telling me explicitly that they didn't have an internal candidate) and wanted me for a different location that was going to require a separate interview. After each interview it was about a week in between without any communication. They gave me a job offer after 8 weeks but only told me at that point that I would need to cover my tattoos at all times. (I have small tattoos on my wrists.) This was not mentioned at any point in the interview process where I had them visible for a total of about 4 hours in person - and I've found out since then that they have many employees with visible tattoos.

Overall I feel like I got jerked around a lot and the process was incredibly draining and stressful only to have my offer be contingent on an issue that I wasn't anticipating. I turned down the offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who you needed to reprimand multiple times? Role play.   Answer Question

They gave me a job offer but only told me at that point that I would need to cover my tattoos at all times. (I have small tattoos on my wrists.) This was not mentioned at any point in the interview process where I had them visible for a total of about 4 hours in person - and I've found out since then that they have other employees with visible tattoos.