Erickson Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Erickson Living Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.6

Server/Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erickson Living.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard, they asked all the questions you might expect. Overall pretty easy, just make sure you show that you understand teamwork and its importance. Answer all questions thoughtfully and show that you are truly interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you were faced with a difficult customer service interaction, and how did you solve the issue?   Answer Question

May 16, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thanks for sharing some very valuable interviewing tips. You are right on the mark in highlighting the teamwork that's so important to be successful at Erickson Living. The work we do with ... More

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Erickson Living.

Interview

I don't think they wanted to hire me for the job I applied for- the interviewer kept pressuring me to apply for a different management position. It was like dealing with an aggressive car salesman. Then I had to meet with a group of women who called themselves The nursing leadership team".
    Pretentious!
    They asked me questions, interrupted me and each other. It was almost funny and this should have clued me in to how unprofessional this "nursing leadership team" was, but I was so impressed by Erickson Living s reputation that I let it go.
    My first mistake! I should have left then!

They told me they would review my application. I still waited another 2 weeks before they called to tell me I had the job.

Does anyone there LEARN how to interview someone or do they play?

Interview Questions

• If there was a snowstorm, would you come prepared to stay over?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you helped a resident   Answer Question
    • How will you be an asset to our nursing team?   1 Answer

Apr 12, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

We appreciate your sincere feedback in regards to your recent interview experience. Making sure that we have a process that results in an exceptional candidate experience is at the forefront of our ... More

Fitness Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

Contacted by HR to schedule an in-person interview, in person interview a week later. The interview was one on one and very casual but thorough. Job description was made clear as well as expectations.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Went to a public job fair to meet with a recruiter that took a copy of my resume. Met with Executive Chef for an interview after setting up an appointment with human resources over the phone.

Sales Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Saw the job on a job board. Researched the company. I was very impressed with the company's goals and culture. It was a perfect fit. I was excited about the prospect of the job. It was different from what I had been doing, but with a lot of related skills and types of experience. Applied online, including downloading a resume. Waited about a week and half. Got an invitation to come to a job fair. Went to the job fair and had an interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you do for your last employer?   1 Answer

Instructional Design Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Baltimore, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out and interviewed me, followed by an in-person interview process which included a panel interview and presentation. Waited several weeks, but never heard back from them again.

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Newark, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume online, got a call from HR, scheduled interview. Met with HR first then the hiring manager and Finance Director. Straightforward process, the company was detailed with instructions on arriving and where to go. Only had to wait 10 min before being called up to see the HR reps.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went above and beyond for customer service   Answer Question
    • What does customer service mean to you   Answer Question
    • What are your thoughts/feelings towards seniors as the job entails working with them and their families   Answer Question

Personal Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Highlands Ranch, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

I attended a Job Fair on location. I met with the hiring manager that same day for the interview. It was a very positive experience and the job fair was very well organized.

Interview Questions

• Relatively simple questions like tell me about yourself, why are you interested in this position, etc.   Answer Question

Dining Room Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Warminster, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual and basic, one interview for less than 5 minutes. Then there is a drug screening and if you pass both of these then you're in. Highly recommend an employee referral, they receive tons of applications.

Interview Questions

• Just describe yourself, how can you benefit the residents   Answer Question

Mar 27, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent interview and offer experience. At Erickson Living we very much value employee referrals and appreciate that existing employees want to share their ... More

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Parkville, MD).

Interview

I applied on line. Received a call with in the week. Scheduled an interview for a couple days later. Was 15min early. I recommend that. Started with a skills test, then I cooked. Sat down with the chef and the GM. Interview questions were read off a page then they asked their own questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the temperature danger zones   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered what I asked for. If you have the experience then you should have no problems getting a fair offer. Since they test you, leaves no room for BS.