Erickson Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Erickson Living

2.6

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Ashburn, VA).

Interview

I got a call to schedule a face to face interview. The interview was easy and simple. Then, 2 days later I got an email about forms I needed to fill out. Had to go get a drug screening, and then 2 weeks later I was hired to work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living.

Interview

Applied and submitted my resume. Then i received a call and had a interview with recruiter and then with human resouces.
    Then received an offer. Had to do background check and drug screening and health screening.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Catonsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Catonsville, MD).

Interview

applied online, they gave me a call, had to do initial phone call with their HR then in person interview with two people. It was a long interview, they legitimately asked me an accounting journal entry question. Like a college quiz- i thought it was ridiculous, i was so caught off-guard. The people seemed nice but tough. The work seemed even tougher, long hours, lots of audits, so much complicated data. I turned down their offer.

Interview Questions

• If you prepaid for a machine what would the journal entry look like?   Answer Question

Wait Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Springfield, VA).

Interview

The interview process was beyond easy. I applied online, no phone interview, and went for my in-person. I interviewed with one person and was offered the job on the spot.

Associate Strategic Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Catonsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Catonsville, MD) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and 2 days later I received a email asking for a phone interview. After participating in the phone interview, I received a follow up email to schedule an in person interview. After interview, I never heard anything from the hiring manager or human resources. I followed up to ask about their decision and still no answer. A week after my follow up, I received a system generated email stating they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Lets go through your resume, tell how did you end up where you are?   Answer Question

Regional Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Catonsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Catonsville, MD).

Interview

It is a multi-level interview process that effectively vets the best candidates for a position. First interview is a phone screen. the second, third and fourth interview was with department heads and the final was with my future fellow team members.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Erickson Living in January 2019.

Interview

Send in application online and get a response by e-mail (from HR) asking you to answer 4 questions. Once you answered the question, I WAS GHOSTED. Given this behavior provides a pulse on the companies culture (i.e., if they treat an applicant like this, imagine how they treat their employee or residents), I opted not to proceed by following up with a phone.

Interview Questions

• • Your reasons for looking at a new opportunity?
      • Your salary expectations?
      • Your timeframe to make a move?
      • Your most recent “hands on” role managing a team and a staff of providers?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkville, MD

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Parkville, MD) in December 2018.

Interview

It’s was very easy, but a bit challenging. The person/manger who interviewed asked me about 18 questions. It’s not an easy interview. But if you prepare yourself with some practice interview questiones you should be fine.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living.

Interview

7 members of Executive Team sitting around a table all asking questions from a pre-printed form. Nothing personable. Very scripted. Was told by a couple of the members after hire, who wanted me to be hired and who didn't. Extremely unprofessional.

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living.

Interview

One on one interview , at a round round table . You have to interview with 3 different people and then they all make a decision and they each ask a different set of questions

Interview Questions

• What type of transfer equipments are you comfortable with?   1 Answer