Erickson Living Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 85 of over 85 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Erickson Living

Erickson Living

Application

I interviewed at Erickson Living

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I spoke on the phone with one gentleman, and later three ladies who were very clear and thorough in what the company was looking for in a new hire. I advised that based on my previous work experience, I am more than capable of handling the duties and responsibilities of the position. It felt more like a candid conversation as opposed to the traditional interview, which for me, made it more welcoming. I am glad to say that it was my first, but not my last interaction with the company, as I am a member of the Erickson team now.

Interview Questions
  • What do I look for most when applying for a position?
    1 Answer

Erickson Living

Application

I interviewed at Erickson Living

Interview

It was a quick process to get going. They responded pretty quickly to my application and set up a phone screen from there. After that I had a virtual interview with the actual manager, not long after the phone screen.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Erickson living?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Hingham, MA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Great process, easy to schedule. People were very nice, active community. Was able to complete interviews within one day. Everyone who worked there seemed happy and content. Very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Erickson Living

Application

I interviewed at Erickson Living

Interview

The whole process was very positive. The interview was straight forward and they have a culture that is very positive. I am very impressed with the whole process. I think that overall this is a great place to be at

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I interviewed at Erickson Living (Novi, MI)

Interview

Email from HR Director in a different state to schedule phone screen. Based on the outcome of the screen, scheduled an in-person interview at local Erickson Living community. In-person interview was disorganized, interviewers unprepared. Sat in the waiting area much longer than a reasonable amount of time, office staff too busy to notice. Interview room consisted of the training classroom, not the ideal seating arrangement for this purpose. Panel interview with three people, one of which would leave and return twice due to an unnamed situation. Appeared to be structured interview with candidate score sheets. If this was the case and one interviewer was intermittently absent, scoring would be questionable. Assured that contact would be made within one week with the outcome, the automated rejection email came several weeks later. Not the most professional interview experience I have had to date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glen Mills, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Glen Mills, PA) in Jun 2020

Interview

I found the interview process to flow nicely, with representatives from Human Resources and the department management contributing to an open interview where interview questions challenged me to think critically.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the most challenging moment I experienced with management and how I handled it.

Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Ashburn, VA)

Interview

I got a call to schedule a face to face interview. The interview was easy and simple. Then, 2 days later I got an email about forms I needed to fill out. Had to go get a drug screening, and then 2 weeks later I was hired to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Erickson Living

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living

Interview

Applied and submitted my resume. Then i received a call and had a interview with recruiter and then with human resouces. Then received an offer. Had to do background check and drug screening and health screening.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Silver Spring, MD) in Nov 2019

Interview

I had a telephone interview and an in person interview with the HR Department. I was asked about my prior experience. I gave details about my experience from being a prep cook to my chef experience.

Interview Questions
  • My kitchen experience as far as Line cook/prep cook/chef experience
  • How long I had been in the culinary business

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Catonsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Catonsville, MD)

Interview

applied online, they gave me a call, had to do initial phone call with their HR then in person interview with two people. It was a long interview, they legitimately asked me an accounting journal entry question. Like a college quiz- i thought it was ridiculous, i was so caught off-guard. The people seemed nice but tough. The work seemed even tougher, long hours, lots of audits, so much complicated data. I turned down their offer.

Interview Questions
  • If you prepaid for a machine what would the journal entry look like?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 85 Interviews