Erickson Living Interview Questions in Springfield, VA | Glassdoor

Erickson Living Interview Questions in Springfield, VA

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Springfield, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 10 social worker. Not a professional at all experience. Thay hadn't have any questions to ask me, just asked to tell about my experience.

Interview Questions

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Erickson Living (Springfield, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

initial interview with HR rep and your future supervisor-45 minutes (very casual, held out in the open on a sofa in a room with employees and residents milling about
    phone call from manager inviting you to meet with him
    second interview with manager only-1 hour ( a bit intimidating, in an empty conference room far away from any activity. he spent almost 20 minutes discussing the history of Erickson and it is not very exciting. left thinking he could have cared less about me)

Interview Questions

• Basic stuff. Sincerely. Appeal to what you think the person likes and respects personally.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given $13 an hour, had asked for $15, but the normal pay was $11 and they went up $2 because of my education and experience