Ericsson-Worldwide Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Ericsson-Worldwide

3.1

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)).

Interview

It was overall a very nice experience. It was a offcampus drive. There were four rounds: Written , GD , Technical and then final HR round.
We need to attempt 45 questions in 45 min.. which seem to be difficult at that time . But not that much difficult .
My topic of discussion for GD was like fuel subsidy and some from politics- our politicians should be educated or not ... n more like that .
Techanical was fyn .. they were askng GSM, 2G, 3G, n telecom basics. Modulation, Modem , Network topologies...
HR was unexpected ... it was conducted in group .. just lyk giving a speech in front of so many people ... he just asked me to introduce myself .. and define success !!

Interview Questions

• what is a Modem !!
    Tell me something about DTMF Keypad !!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a 4 stage process (I applied through College) Location-New Delhi:
    1) Quantitative ability test of 45 minutes(Numerical , Reasoning, English).
    2) Group Discussion Round( 10-12 members per group).
    3) Technical Interview.( Students of Electronics and Communication Engineering should prepare well their basics, Company representatives are very much interested in ECE students)
    4) HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a mobile switching center, GSM, CDMA, Microwave bands, Waveguides, Are you open for relocation, Horn Antenna etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Greater Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Four rounds were conducted first written round then GD then technical interview then HR. 350 ec students were there then after first round 106 remain. After GD 70 remain . After technical 46

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

i applied during the campus placement .Process consisted of 4 rounds:-Online mcqs organised by cocubes.....basic quant,apti and english.Next was GD round with random topic ........After that was the technical interview where basics were asked like questions from oops,networking and other stuff...only trick to clear this round to not say no for any question..... be confident and answer every question... and last was the hr round

Interview Questions

• basic concepts like oops and majorly questions related to networking .......   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Getting through the interview is easy. Aptitude test, technical round, group discussion, face to face interview. Technical questions is completely relevant to the job. All you want to learn is networking

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

The interview had 4 stages:
    1. Aptitude- This round was conducted by cocubes. Questions were average and it tested quantitative ability, English n reasoning ability.

2.GD- After the first round half of the people were filtered out. This round is basically to test how confident ur in public. My advice will be to speak up whatever u can. This is a rejection round remember not selection so be cautious!

3.Technical Round- The technical round was 1:1. The interviewer was quite friendly and started from my academics testing my basics. After that he jumped to communication and asked me basic questions on gsm n cdma, kbps, antenna etc.

4. HR- The hr was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He asked me about my hobbies, my likes and dislikes, why I wanna work for Ericsson, what's my future goals..

After this results were announced I got selected!

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between CDMA and GSM?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about the services provided by Ericsson?   1 Answer
    • What's kbps?   1 Answer
    • What are your future goals?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to join Ericsson?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accept the offer if u are from an ece background.

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a one panel interview , one tech interview followed by HR round.
    Technical interview was slight tough to crack. one aptitude test was conducted prior to it in the college itself.