Ericsson-Worldwide Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ericsson-Worldwide Business Analyst Interview Questions

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume and covering note online. Short list process was done based on the resume and covering note. Met with key stakeholders - Direct manager. HR, peers and sub ordinates of direct manager. Based on the feedback was made an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why this role? Future career direction? How you can contribute?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Originally applied through my university's job site. Got contacted for a phone interview literally the next day. The initial phone interview was a quick 10 minute conversation with the recruiter regarding my background and future career goals. Following this had a 5 minute interview with the VP of the division, which was also just a run through my resume and interests. Extended the offer within 5 days of the last interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set pay rate.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2014.

Interview

I put in an application and maybe received a call within two weeks. My first interview was setup rather quickly. Once the first interview was completed they told me they had a few more people to interview and they would call me back for a second interview if I was a good match. I got a call back within 1 hour of leaving the first interview. The second interview was with the director of the department. I worked on an excel worksheet to see if I was a good fit. I got a call the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was normal. The only unexpected question I was asked was "what was my dream job?".   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

You need to constantly follow with the HR. They sent email with a time to call , and did not call on time. Very vague about the timelines of the process, and not responsive.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions , general Q&A , why you want this job , background   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Pretty Standard - Phone screening - Behavioral interview that lasted about 45 minutes - then a face to face interview in Plano Texas, met with 2 managers separately who tested my sql, excel and macro skills and other general questions and explained about the Role and the team

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Telecom industry?
      Why are you a better fir for this role?
      How do you manage time
      what are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

First few rounds were phone interviews - first with a HR rep, followed by 4 different calls with Director/VP level execs. After a very long wait, nearly 3 weeks, I got a call to come down to their office in Dallas, TX to interview. Had three rounds of interviews, followed by a dinner session. Was a while before I heard back from them, but decided to turn them down simply because they were extremely unresponsive and I did not see myself fitting there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to tackle a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

3 interviews of which one is deep technical, need to talk to HR, Hiring manager and his boss. The hiring process took 3 weeks and I got an offer 10 days after the last interview. The offer was based on budget with no big room for negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. Each of the rounds consisted of two case interviews. Each interviewee was assigned a buddy (part of the team) that provided guidance and advice throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Strategy case about challenges of a network operator in a developing country.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

It was two round process. Technical and then HR. It was smooth and crisp with JD described clearly.
    It was a two way discussion and very light environment.
    HR screening was also very good with compensation discussion and negotiation for the same.

Interview Questions

• Past experience and how you can help Ericsson with your service.   Answer Question