Ericsson-Worldwide Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was extremely rude. He asked me to perform several timed tasks that were very vague and then he was extremely critical of everything I did. I know that a certain level of "grilling" is required, but he took it too far. I did not get the position, and while I was there I realized even if I did get the position I would not want to work here.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest personal challenge you have overcome?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Lisbon (Portugal)) in February 2012.

Interview

I got to know about the opportunity through a colleague which worked with the hiring manager and I had the chance to have an interview before the position was available in the internal job site.
    The process was very regular, consisting on an interview and a small assignment to show off communication skills.

Interview Questions

• There was a clear alignment on objectives and purposes of the position and direction the company should move on.   Answer Question